Songbird Cafe & Larder Posted 18th June 2021 Full Time
Songbird Cafe and Larder are currently seeking a full time Chef and/or Cook available for an immediate start.
They must have a high attention to detail and the ability to work in a fast paced environment. Also they must have the ability to work independently as well as part of a team. Weekend work is also required.
Ferntree Gully Motor Group Posted 18th June 2021 Not Stated
Are you reliable? … Do you have a positive attitude and a passion for learning? If so – We want you!
At Ferntree Gully Motor Group, we have an exciting position available for an experienced Tyre Fitter.
You will be working on brands including Volkswagen, GM SV (Corvette and Silverado), Isuzu, LDV and Suzuki.
A generous wage is on offer to the right candidate.
Family discounts on the purchase of new and used cars, servicing, parts and even finance!!!!
Manual and Automatic licence highly regarded
If you’re interested please email a resume through to Luke – [email protected]
Mechanic | Lilydale
Patrolapart/Navarapart Posted 21st June 2021 Full Time
We Are Hiring!! We need another Mechanic to help us grow!
Are you passionate about 4WD’s, especially Nissan’s? Do you have a technical background and are able to carry out Electrical and Engine Work, Conversions, Service and Fit 4WD Accessories? If you answered yes to these questions, then we would like to hear from you.
Patrolapart/Navarapart is continuing to grow, and we are looking for a 4WD enthusiast who is a Qualified Mechanic to join our fantastic team.
You will need to be able to work well within a team environment, Have an outstanding attitude, Have pride in your work with a can-do approach,
Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, Have great problem-solving skills, Excellent mechanical aptitude, Great communication skills & be self-motivated.
You must be an Australian resident with a Manual Driver’s License.
If you sound like you would be a great fit to our team, then please send your application with a cover letter to [email protected]
Editor’s Pick – Local Job
Centre Administrator | Gembrook
Gembrook Preschool Posted 7th June 2021 Part Time
Gembrook Preschool is looking for an experienced Centre Administrator to support our sessional Kindergarten in a part-time capacity.
Gembrook Preschool is an established, well-resourced sessional Kindergarten, which is parent committee managed. Our dedicated and enthusiastic educators offer a high-quality program in a play based single-room environment and link learning across our community. Gembrook Preschool is committed to the importance of nature-based play and provide such opportunities through our Bush Kinder program. We are committed to children’s safety and have zero tolerance of child abuse.
Exceptional communication skills and the ability to build a positive rapport with all stakeholders is essential. Whilst dedication, initiative and motivation are vital, the Centre Administrator MUST also meet the following criteria:
– Centre Administration/Management experience preferred.
– Experience using Xero.
– Experience with book-keeping and BAS preparation.
– Hold a current Working with Children Check and valid Police Check.
– Current First Aid Certificate with CPR, Anaphylaxis and Asthma Training preferred.
– Right to work in Australia
Fast Fuel Mt Evelyn are looking for more bubbly and enthusiastic staff.
– Cafe or previous fuel experience is desirable.
– Ability to work well with others and listen to instructions is a must.
– operating console,
– food preparation,
– making coffee and
– general cleaning duties.
If you’re looking for a job with great co-workers and customer base then feel free to send over your Resume to [email protected]
Jobs in the Yarra Ranges 24/06/2021
Garden Maintenance | Wandin
Regan’s Property Maintenance & Landscaping Posted 21st June 2021 Sub-contract
We are a small, local (based in wandin in the Yarra valley) landscaping and maintenance company, due to growth within the company we are looking to hire a sub contractor/labourer.
Your role will mainly include general garden maintenance eg, mowing (push and ride on) edging, hedging, property clean ups, weeding, pruning as well as landscaping.
Ideally we are looking for…
– someone who has experience in garden maintenance and knows how to use gardening equipment confidently.
– Must be reliable.
– Be able to work independently as well as part of a team.
– preferably can drive a manual and be able to tow a trailer.
If you want to work close to home, outdoors in the beautiful Yarra Valley and have previous experience please send me an email: [email protected]
Editor’s Pick – Bonus Job
Carpenter | Gippsland/SE Melbourne
MHB BUILDING GROUP Posted 15th June 2021 Full Time
We have a position available for a qualified CARPENTER to join our team on a full time basis. Great rate for right person.
Most work is around South Eastern and Gippsland areas
The right candidate must be reliable, motivated and have a strong work ethic.
The Trail Café in Mt Evelyn is hiring for the position of Chef / Cook.
We are a unique cafe with The Lilydale – Warburton Rail Trail on our doorstep, together with a children’s playground and horse yards in our backyard.
About the role
– Be experienced in breakfast cookery, preferably in a cafe environment.
– Be able to prepare, cook and serve food in accordance with menus and ensure a high level of quality and presentation is achieved at all times.
– Maintain kitchen cleanliness.
– We are open Wednesday to Sunday and public holidays and applicants must be available a minimum of Friday to Sunday and public holidays.
Benefits and perks
– We are offering a minimum of 20 hours per week up to 38 hours, depending on your availability.
– This position would suit someone looking for a good work/life balance, day shifts only.
Please include introductory letter and resume in your application and email to: [email protected]
Hairdresser Posted 19th June 2021 Casual or Part Time
ABOVE AWARD WAGES
– Immediate start available
– Casual or Part time position
– Small salon located in Upwey, Victoria at the bottom of the Dandenong Ranges
We are on the lookout for a skilled and chilled Hairdresser!
We currently have a position available for an immediate start with ABOVE AWARD WAGES.
Are you interested in becoming part of an amazing team in a boho boutique salon at the bottom of the Dandenong Ranges?
Send us a message introducing yourself and detailing your skills, we can’t wait to hear from you!
Do you know your Ale from your Lager, or your Merlot from your Shiraz? Come join the Liquorland team as a Sales Assistant and put your knowledge to good use.
As part of Coles Group, Liquorland is your local convenience liquor store. We make shopping for great beverages easy with a great range of local and imported brands. We’re also growing every day, so it’s an exciting time to join us.
Good things you need
– A commitment to providing great customer experiences by working with enthusiasm, energy and pace
– To know your stuff, as you enjoy engaging with customers, you’ll be a go-to person for customer queries
– While experience is good, in the end it will be your personality and passion for the liquor industry that will set you apart
– The ability to be on your feet for long periods of time and will be able to carry out moderate to heavy lifting up to 17kg and reaching of the stock
Independence Australia Posted 18th June 2021 Casual
We are seeking In-Home Disability Support Workers to support a Male client in Mount Evelyn.
Afternoon and Night Shifts available.
We need candidates who are committed and passionate, and have the ability to create supportive and professional working partnerships.
Skills & Experience:
– Previous experience as a disability support worker in the community or in-home setting.
– Previous experience assisting and supporting clients’ with the following duties;
– Personal Care
– Catheter Care
– Bowel Care
– Hoist Transfers
– Utilising Wheelchairs
– Prompting Medication
– Relevant qualification in Aged Care or Disability or similar.
– Valid First Aid and CPR Certificates.
– Pre-Employment Police Check, NDIS Worker Screening Check and Medical Assessment.
– Own car and valid driver’s licence (International driver’s licence will not be accepted).
– Smart phone and internet access (Rostering through App).
– Willingness to undergo further training and development, specific to the clients’ care.
How to Apply:
– Please email your resume and cover letter to: [email protected]
For more information please contact Shenay, Recruitment Coordinator, on (03) 9418 0481.
Thanks for reading Jobs in the Yarra Ranges 24/06/2021. While you’re here, check out the other areas and listings on Employment Opportunities!