Sir Paz Estate Posted 12th December 2020 Part Time | AU$30-AU$50/hour
Sir Paz Estate in the Yarra Valley is now looking for a wood-fire Pizza Maker to work part-time, 2 days per week (Sat & Sun) from 9am to 6pm. Opportunity to work more days are also available.
Sir Paz Estate is an award-winning vineyard offering visitors an experience like no other.
You will enjoy working is a refined establishment that appreciates hard work, commitment and a ‘can do’ attitude.
You will be well paid for your work.
Previous cooking experience is ideal, although training can be provided.
Take action now and don’t miss this unique opportunity.
Valley Care Posted 12th December 2020 Full Time | AU$25-AU$27/hour
The Landscape Team Leader will accept independent delegation for the landscaping projects which are undertaken by Valley Care. This role incorporates representing Valley Care as first contact with potential clients to discuss requirements and logistics, the consultative formulation of realistic and practical quotes, and personal responsibility for the scheduling, prioritising, overall management and on site supervision of the landscaping projects through to their conclusion. Job supervision involves working with people with disabilities, in partnership with a qualified and experienced disability support worker, and allocating tasks in consideration of variations in individual skills and capabilities.
Grow Food Posted 12th December 2020 Part Time | AU$26-AU$28/hour
If you are organised, reliable and you have an eye for detail then please get in touch. I’m looking for someone who will dispatch our online orders on a daily basis and occasionally pack products as needed. Must be local to Mt Evelyn. Must have ABN.
Blue lotus Water Garden Posted 16th December 2020 Casual
We are hiring again for the season!
Where: Blue lotus water garden Yarra Junction.
What: work in a team, serving food and drinks to the visitors of the garden.
The jobs include: coffee making, cleaning, taking orders (till), cooking, serving ice cream, waitering.
We are open every day from Boxing day till April 18th (10 am to 5 pm)
Need to be available weekends.
If you are interested, please email your resume to: [email protected]
Jobs in the Yarra Ranges 17/12/2020
Trainee/Qualified Dental Assistants | Wantirna South
Studfield Dental Group Posted 16th December 2020 Not Stated
Our friendly team at Studfield Dental Group are looking to hire trainee/qualified dental assistants.
Candidates must be willing to work flexible hours during the week and weekends (shift work).
Mon-Fri: 8am – 9pm
Sat: 8am – 5pm
Sun: 9am – 5pm
Qualified candidates must have a minimum of 2 years chairside/reception experience (knowledge of Oasis would be an advantage)
Ability to work well in a large team.
Please forward your CV and Resume to [email protected]
1st or 2nd year landscaping apprentice | Croydon
Parkview Landscaping & Construction Posted 14th December 2020 Apprenticeship
Parkview Landscaping are on the Hunt for another 1st or 2nd year apprentice to add to our growing fleet!
The successful candidate must be
– Hard Working
– Able to work in a team environment
– Able to communicate with our customers
Above award rate wages is on offer to the right candidate.
If this is something you or a friend could potentially be interested in please call 0434361244 or email: [email protected]
Mount Dandenong Bakery Posted 14th December 2020 Casual
We have a couple of positions available across our sister bakeries, open to enthusiastic bubbly individuals! Mount Dandenong Bakery & Patisserie
– Qualified Baker (38 hours p/w)
– Baker Apprentice (38 hours p/w)
– Sales Assistant (18+ 10 hours p/w with weekend work essential)
Yarra Flats Baking Co.
– Store Manager (38 hours p/w, including weekend work. Previous Bakery or hospitality experience essential)
If you’re interested in any of our positions, please email your resume to [email protected] outlining the position your interested in.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Front of House (FOH) Manager | Olinda
The Forest Lounge Posted 10th December 2020 Full Time
The Forest Lounge in Olinda is currently looking for a Front of House (FOH) Manager to join the team at the start of 2021! We are seeking candidates with the passion for hospitality and experience in a similar environment.
Duties will include:
• Building and maintaining customer relations
• Maintaining quality standards across the business
• Leading by example
• Food and beverage service
• Communicating with kitchen
• Bar stock management
• Function planning & coordination
Successful applicant will have the availability to work Wednesday to Friday from 5pm, Saturday and Sunday from 11:30am
Please send your current resume to [email protected], only successful candidates will be contacted.
Brewery Cellar Door Hospitality Staff | Healesville
Watts River Brewing Posted 17th December 2020 Casual
We are seeking an enthusiastic hospitality specialist with a passion for beer and people to join our team at Watts River Brewing.
Based in Healesville in the Yarra Valley, at Watts River Brewing we are passionate about:
– Excellence in beer making methodology to produce clean, delicious beers
– Creating a welcoming, warm and relaxing place to visit
– Maintaining a high level of Covid Safe practice in the workplace
Key duties of this role include, but are not limited to the following:
– Represent Watts River and share a passion for our beers with visitors to the cellar door
– Provide visitors to the Cellar Door with a friendly, memorable experience
– Able to maintain attentive, friendly service while busy
– Lead guest tastings of Watts River beers, whilst sharing with guests some of the Watts River story & values
– Opening and closing of cellar door
– Make and serve pizza whilst following food safety regulations
– Serve beer, wine and gin whilst following beverage service regulations
– Maintain cleanliness, tidiness and good presentability of cellar door, bar and kitchen areas
– Your ability to work Fri – Sun including public holidays
As a successful candidate you will have:
– A passion for beer and dealing with people
– A friendly, customer focused attitude
– Initiative to ensure that interactions with our guests are positive and efficient
– Your Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA)
– Previous hospitality experience
We strive to be a great employer, perks include great staff prices and working with a great team in an exciting food and wine region.
To apply, please send a copy of your resume, outlining your experience to [email protected]
Full position description also available on request.