Tree climber/Arborist/Team leader/Ground crew | Kilsyth
S.O.S Tree & Stump Removal Posted 17th June 2021 Full Time
S.O.S Tree & Stump Removal is a small established business, based in Kilsyth and as a leader in our industry we aim to offer excellence in service founded by best practice Arboricultural techniques and superb customer service
About the role
We wish to recruit suitably experienced and competent Tree climbers / Crew Leaders / Arborists / Ground crew.
These roles are to assist with the continual growth of S.O.S Trees as an industry leader and a profitable company.
Candidates should have:
– At least 2-3 years industry experience
– Strong values on maintaining safe environments & quality of work
– The ability to work both independently and lead teams effectively
– Excellent Arboricultural knowledge and confidence to offer qualified advice
– Excellent communication skills, be well organized, self-motivated and have a high attention to detail
– Have a high level of Physical Fitness and Motivation
– Friendly, honest and reliable
– A valid manual drivers license / MR licence highly desirable
Stairworks Pty Ltd Posted 17th June 2021 Full Time
Stairworks Pty Ltd is a family-owned and operated business in Bayswater North.
We specialise in the manufacture and installation of custom timber staircases for builders, architects and homeowners throughout Melbourne.
This role will be responsible for manufacturing and installing timber staircases and accessories.
Primarily based at our Bayswater North workshop, but some travel will be required to sites across metro Melbourne as part of an installation team.
Hours of work 7.30am-3.30pm Monday to Friday. This is a full time role. Overtime and Saturdays available occasionally if interested.
Role reports straight to the Director.
Successful applicant will have a formal trade qualification in one of:
– stair building,
– joinery or carpentry
– (or be currently undertaking one).
Alpass & Associates Posted 17th June 2021 Full Time
Outer eastern (Kilsyth) legal firm seeks an experienced full time legal bookkeeper.
– Management of Trust and Office Accounts (including reconciliations)
– Managing accounts receivable
– Managing accounts payable
– Trust Account compliance
– End of month reports
– BAS lodgements
– Liaising with external Accountant and Auditor
– General administration tasks as instructed by the Principal of the firm
– Daily banking
– Managing Controlled Monies
Flamingo Furniture Posted 16th June 2021 Part Time
Looking for Part Time Receptionist/Admin
We are searching for an intelligent and highly motivated receptionist with a bubbly personality to join our team.
This position is a Part time position of 3 -4 days a week, must be available Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays, the other day is based on workload and we are flexible. Hours are 9:30am to 3pm. Must be flexible as hours and days required may vary.
A few skills which are a must:
– Must have good time management
– Must be able to multi task and organized
– Advanced (must be advanced) skills in Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
– Must have a can-do attitude and be able to deal with all types of workloads
– Victorian driver’s license
– High attention to detail
– Answering incoming calls as the first point of contact
– Responding to general enquiries
– Updating records and information in our database
– Reception duties
– General filing and order processing
– General office cleaning
– Post and lunch runs
– Customer Service
This position is very hands on and requires someone who can work as a part of a team.
A cover Letter and Resume is required – please email through to: [email protected]
Strictly no phone calls, email applications only
Editor’s Pick – Bonus Job
Centre Administrator | Gembrook
Gembrook Preschool Posted 7th June 2021 Part Time
Gembrook Preschool is looking for an experienced Centre Administrator to support our sessional Kindergarten in a part-time capacity.
Gembrook Preschool is an established, well-resourced sessional Kindergarten, which is parent committee managed. Our dedicated and enthusiastic educators offer a high-quality program in a play based single-room environment and link learning across our community. Gembrook Preschool is committed to the importance of nature-based play and provide such opportunities through our Bush Kinder program. We are committed to children’s safety and have zero tolerance of child abuse.
Exceptional communication skills and the ability to build a positive rapport with all stakeholders is essential. Whilst dedication, initiative and motivation are vital, the Centre Administrator MUST also meet the following criteria:
– Centre Administration/Management experience preferred.
– Experience using Xero.
– Experience with book-keeping and BAS preparation.
– Hold a current Working with Children Check and valid Police Check.
– Current First Aid Certificate with CPR, Anaphylaxis and Asthma Training preferred.
– Right to work in Australia
GigGear Road Cases Posted 15th June 2021 Full Time OR Perm Part Time
Please email your resume to [email protected]
– Bayswater Location
– Ability to work as key member of small team
– Good Hourly Rate
Trade hand to assist in our Bayswater factory.
GigGear Road Cases is one of the leading manufacturers of custom made road cases. We make custom made road cases and flight cases for a wide range of industries and customers. Customer demand has bounced back strongly and we are looking forward to continuing growth in 2021. As a result we have a vacancy for a Trade Hand/assistant in our Bayswater workshop.
If you are looking for something a little different, and have some trade experience in a cabinet making or joinery background, this may be the position for you!
You will work as part of a small team alongside other trade professionals and report to the business owners in an open friendly environment.
Basic work description:
– Drilling, Riveting and assembling Road and Flight cases.
– Gluing of foam/fitting to cases
– Cleaning finished product
– General factory duties
Immediate start available for the right candidate
Expected Start Date: ASAP
Jobs in the Yarra Ranges 17/06/2021
Customer Service | Olinda
The Sassafras Sweet Co Posted 11th June 2021 Casual
The Sassafras Sweet Co is looking to hire a customer service superstar to join our dynamic team on a casual basis.
If you love interacting with customers in a fast-paced environment, a team player and self motivated then we would love to hear from you.
Prospective candidates will be required to have weekday and weekend availability. Due to shifts falling on weekdays through school terms unfortunately this role is unlikely to suit junior applicants.
Applications can be sent to Kate at [email protected]
Please include an up-to-date resume as well as a cover letter when applying.
Please note that only successful applicants will be replied to, and previous applicants need not apply.
Gutter Cleaner/Labourers | Bayswater North
Roof Gutter Cleaning Melbourne Posted 17th June 2021 Casual
Do you have a passion for the outdoors?
Roof Gutter Cleaning Melbourne have a number of positions available! We are seeking Skilled Labourers to join our Gutter Cleaning team.
Gutter Cleaning Daily tasks include (but are not limited to):
– Gutter cleaning
– Solar panel cleaning
– Reporting on property condition
– Minor gutter and roof repairs
Successful applicant must be able to meet the following criteria:
– Current and valid Australian Drivers License
– Be an Australian citizen or permanent resident of Australia
– Working at Heights (or the ability to obtain)
– Working with Children Check (or the ability to obtain)
– Happy to undergo a Police Check
– The ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
– Be able to adhere to safety requirements, policies and procedures
– Be confident using safety harness and fall protection (training provided)
– Be well presented, punctual, polite and professional customer communication
What Roof Gutter Cleaning Melbourne can offer you:
– Generous Hourly Rate
– Company vehicle & fuel card for the right candidate
– Company phone
– Company supplied equipment & uniform
– Overtime available
– A fun, friendly and supportive work environment
Our communication, high standards and personable, knowledgeable staff sets us apart from others in the industry, so if the above sounds like you, we would love to hear from you!
To apply for this position, please forward your resume, along with a cover letter to [email protected] or phone Nate on 0439 006 452 for a confidential conversation.
Khan’s Hospitality Services Posted 8th June 2021 Full Time
Want to work in the hospitality industry? Full time chef position available, plus more – apply now and join our awesome team.
– Part time / casual kitchen hands & dishwashers
– Day Work
– Job security
– Work with a great team
– Located near Lysterfield Park
Robot Building Supplies Posted 16th June 2021 Full Time
Located in Coldstream. The position involves delivering our product to customers, suppliers and between branches in a medium rigid tray truck. When there are no deliveries you will be required to assist in the warehouse to load and unload / or pick product to / from suppliers and for customers.
– Deliveries to site and stores as required;
– Load and unload / or pick product to / from suppliers and for customers;
– Ensuring loads are safe and secure;
– Ability to work overtime as required; and
– Ability to work alternate Saturday mornings.
Skills & Experience
– MR licence essential;
– Forklift licence essential; and
– Experience in building materials preferable;
Benefits & Culture
– Job security;
– Positive work-life balance; and
– Small supportive and friendly team environment.
Located in Coldstream (Yarra Valley), Oakridge Wines is an award-winning winery, cellar door and restaurant, long recognised as an outstanding producer of distinctive single vineyard wines that reflect the unique terroir of the region. Our celebrated, one-hat restaurant offers an innovative, hyper-local menu showcasing the best Yarra Valley produce and ingredients grown in the restaurant kitchen garden. We pride ourselves on providing exceptional and engaging wine & food experiences for our guests.
This is an amazing opportunity to:
– Join a collaborative, inclusive and well-balanced working environment
– Work with the region’s best producers and our extensive kitchen garden
– Learn to ferment, preserve, whole animal butchery, make charcuterie & cheese
– Enjoy real work life balance
About The Role
– Fulltime permanent position, restaurant open 4 lunch services with occasional night functions
– Work in a small, close knit team of like-minded professionals
– Have real input into the day to day running of the kitchen and implementation of procedures
– Excellent remuneration and work life balance
– Located 45 minutes from the CBD, own transport is essential
– Has a stable work history in quality establishments
– A real interest in all things house made
– A nothing is to hard mentality
– Ability to create an inclusive working environment
At KingKids we appreciate hard work, enthusiasm and creative minds! Our services provide the highest standard and we know that to do this we need the best Teachers and Educators possible. We provide inclusive environments for all children that are highly resourced and supportive. We are always open to improve our practices and respect the views of our team.
As one of our pillars of our philosophy, we really value FUN! What do we offer? On top of a fabulous team to work with we offer:
– Annual Christmas parties for all of our teams
– Team Building days
– Staff Discounts on Fees
– Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
– Paid Professional Development
– Lots of opportunity for growth and promotions and best of all,
– ABOVE AWARD WAGES!
– On top of this our 3 year old Kindergarten teachers get 6 weeks annual leave and 7.5 hours planning per week.
Do you have what it takes?
We are in this for the children so, you need to be passionate about planning and implementing an innovative educational program.
We are looking for a qualified, experienced, highly driven and hard-working team player to join our team. We also have permanent and casual Educator positions available and if this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you if you have:
– A Bachelor of Education (or ACECQA recognised equivalent)
– A Cert 3 or Diploma in Children’s Services (for Educator roles)
– Asthma, Anaphylaxis and First Aid
– Current Police Check and Working with Children’s Card (WWCC)
– Understanding of the NQF and EYLF is a bonus!
If this sounds like you, please click ‘APPLY NOW’ or send your CV through to [email protected]
Editor’s Pick – Bonus Job
Carpenter | South East
MHB BUILDING GROUP Posted 15th June 2021 Full Time
We have a position available for a qualified CARPENTER to join our team on a full time basis.
Great rate for right person.
Most work is around South Eastern and Gippsland areas
The right candidate must be reliable, motivated and have a strong work ethic.
Having your own tools, transport and White Card is also a must.
There are also job opportunities to advance to Site Supervisor.