Murphys Mitre 10 Monbulk Trade Centre Posted 9th June 2021 Casual
Murphy’s Mitre 10 Monbulk Trade centre is looking for a casual weekend yard person.
The job consists of customer service in both trade & produce, completing orders & general maintenance.
Must be Highly motivated, can work in a team environments & enjoy working outdoors.
This person must be 17 years + (as driving machinery is required) and MUST be able to work both Saturdays & Sundays as per roster.
Please send resumes & enquires to [email protected]
Chefs, Cooks & Apprentices | Healesville
Healesville RSL Posted 9th June 2021 Full & Part Time
We are seeking expressions of interest for qualified Chefs, Cooks & Apprentices- creative “foodies” to establish a new style of offering in the Yarra Valley.
Full time & Part Time positions are available to join our small kitchen team at Healesville RSL.
• Contributing to the menu planning, food preparation and cooking to culinary standards
• Deliver to our client’s high expectation of a premium experience
• Maintaining a high standard of food hygiene, safety, infection control and cleanliness in accordance with Compass standards
• Adhere to budget requirements
• Model high standards of performance and behavior
• Ensure all staff adhere to food safety procedure
• Qualified Chef’s or cooks, with relevant industry experience
• Apprentices: second or third year
• Experience in cost control
• Food safety supervisor certificate will be required
• Solid understanding of cooking techniques with a flair for modern presentation
• Initiative in generating ideas and creative alternatives
• Passion for excellent quality food, produce and service; including local specialties
• Versatile and personable professional willing to engage with colleagues and customers
• Complying with hygienic work practices and appropriate HACCP guidelines
• A solution focused attitude, people who are not afraid to bring ideas to the table
• Availability to work a variety of shifts
• The right to work in Australia
We place great importance on being an employer of choice and offer:
• work flexibility,
• ongoing training and development including apprenticeships & traineeships;
• a competitive salary,
• recognition programs including awards,
• long service and team event days;
• site-based benefits;
• and company discounts.
Salaries commensurate with experience and industry standards.
If you are a professional, friendly team player who enjoys working in a busy environment please APPLY NOW
Applications Close 5pm Friday 25th June
Attention: Gary Slater [email protected]
PO Box 256, Healesville Vic. 3777
Labourers, Machine Operators and Installers | Bayswater
TFR Construction Posted 8th June 2021 Not Stated
TFR Construction require new labourers, machine operators and installers for retaining walls, excavation and civil works jobs across Melbourne.
Immediate start and full time steady work.
Must have valid drivers license and own ability to get to site.
Call 9738 1153 or message us to apply now.
Rates negotiable based on experience for all roles.
Wait Staff & Bar Staff | Coldstream
Rochford Wines Posted 4th June 2021 Full Time And Casual
Rochford Wines is a dynamic winery in the heart of the Yarra Valley, Victoria. An exceptionally busy venue, it encompasses two 300-seat restaurants, Cellar Door, Wine Bar, retail shop and various concerts & festivals over summer.
We have a number of positions available for experienced and energetic Wait Staff & Bar Staff to work in our fast-paced restaurant. Full-time and Casual positions are available. Candidates must be able to work on weekends including occasional evening service.
We pride ourselves on being able to provide exceptional customer service. As a result we seek candidates who have proven experience in a restaurant or café.
Candidates must also be:
• Well presented & spoken
• Enthusiastic & friendly
• Highly motivated with attention to detail
• Able to work well under pressure
• Customer orientated
• Team orientated
• Hold a current RSA Certificate
Candidates must be able to travel independently as public transport does not reach the Coldstream area
To apply please email your CV to [email protected]
Retail | Yarra Junction
Baroona Produce and Pet Supplies Posted 4th June 2021 Casual
Full time position available- Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm
We have a full time retail position available with our team at Baroona Produce and Pet Supplies in Yarra Junction.
The Position will mainly involve stock and hay management (20kg sacks), collecting orders and handling sales with customers.
This position requires a medium to high amount of lifting food sacks and hay bales in stock control and taking to customers cars.
COVIDsafe practices to be observed.
Please email your resume or any questions to [email protected] ATTN: Brad or 59 671 671
We will reach out to selected candidates from Friday 11th June for interview.
Jobs in the Yarra Ranges 10/06/2021
Editor’s Recommendation – Bonus Job
Centre Administrator | Gembrook
Gembrook Preschool Posted 7th June 2021 Part Time
Gembrook Preschool is looking for an experienced Centre Administrator to support our sessional Kindergarten in a part-time capacity.
Gembrook Preschool is an established, well-resourced sessional Kindergarten, which is parent committee managed. Our dedicated and enthusiastic educators offer a high-quality program in a play based single-room environment and link learning across our community. Gembrook Preschool is committed to the importance of nature-based play and provide such opportunities through our Bush Kinder program. We are committed to children’s safety and have zero tolerance of child abuse.
Exceptional communication skills and the ability to build a positive rapport with all stakeholders is essential. Whilst dedication, initiative and motivation are vital, the Centre Administrator MUST also meet the following criteria:
– Centre Administration/Management experience preferred.
– Experience using Xero.
– Experience with book-keeping and BAS preparation.
– Hold a current Working with Children Check and valid Police Check.
– Current First Aid Certificate with CPR, Anaphylaxis and Asthma Training preferred.
– Right to work in Australia
Ramp Electrical are looking to add another Qualified Electrician to the team.
Our team is currently completing a mixture of domestic and small commercial work, we are currently open to applications for those who would like to join a small fun team.
For those interested in applying please read the following instructions carefully
Please send an email to [email protected] with the subject “Id like to join the team”
In the email let us know:
– a little bit about who you are,
– a brief work history,
– 2 references with phone numbers
– Attached photo of your Victorian electrical license.
Digital Marketing Coordinator | Yarra Glen
Yarra Valley Chocolaterie & Ice Creamery Posted 10th June 2021 Full Time
The position is to be based at Yarra Valley Chocolaterie & Ice Creamery which was established on 40 acres in the Yarra Valley by Ian and Leanne Neeland in 2012. Two further Chocolateries have been launched on the Great Ocean Road near Torquay and in Flinders on the Mornington Peninsula. Together the tourism venues welcome over 1.5 million visitors each year and employ 220 team members.
Enhancing the online presence of Chocolateries is a priority and the owners wish to recruit a hands on, experienced and talented ecommerce professional to join the group to immerse themselves in the operations and to work with the owners, creatives and external advisors to further develop the digital channels to deliver the commercial targets of increased visitation and sales.
Looking for long-term and stable employment? Look no further, an exciting and rewarding opportunity has opened for you to join the After The Bell Aus Team at our Gladesville Primary School OSHC.
Part-time Positions (up to 25 hrs per week)
The successful candidate will be paid above the Award rate, will be provided paid internal training and professional development opportunities.
The successful candidates will report to the Area Manager for operating the daily operation of the Before School, After School, and Vacation Care program to provide a high-quality care program to families 5 days per week.
– Ability to provide an environment that is engaging, secure, hygienic, and safe for children aged 5-12years.
– Ability to work in a single staff setting on some days.
– Ability to create and execute a program plan and weekly menu for children.
– Ensure adherence to the National Quality Standards, other relevant legislation guidelines, the Company’s policies, and procedures in a timely manner.
– Liaise with families, school staff, and colleagues to build strong relationships across the school community.
– Have the ability to be resourceful and use initiative.
– Create a welcoming environment and a positive workplace.
– Support children with additional needs.
– Able to work in Before School, After School and Vacation Care.
– Previous Child Care/ OSHC experience working with children is required and a preferable qualification or studying in the field.
– HLTA0012, or Level 2 First Aid with Anaphylaxis and Asthma Management Training or willing to obtain prior to commencement
– Child Safe Training or willing to obtain
– A current Working With Children (E).
Come and be part of this FANTASTIC & REWARDING job opportunity!
If you are interested in this position, please email your resume ASAP to [email protected] Please ensure when applying for the position to indicate the position and your availability.
MR Truck Driver | Coldstream
Robot Building Supplies Posted 6th June 2021 Full Time
Robot Building Supplies is an Australian owned family business with extensive experience in the supply of building products. We have seven strategically located stores all selling a wide range of metal roofing, cladding, wall paneling, flat board products, structural steel, fibreglass and polycarb sheeting, insulation, treated pine, rural fencing and rainwater goods to the retail, trade and reseller markets.
About the Role
Located in Coldstream. The position involves delivering our product to customers, suppliers and between branches in a medium rigid tray truck. When there are no deliveries you will be required to assist in the warehouse to load and unload / or pick product to / from suppliers and for customers.
– Deliveries to site and stores as required;
– Load and unload / or pick product to / from suppliers and for customers;
– Ensuring loads are safe and secure;
– Ability to work overtime as required; and
– Ability to work alternate Saturday mornings.
Skills & Experience
– MR licence essential;
– Forklift licence essential; and
– Experience in building materials preferable;
Benefits & Culture
– Job security;
– Positive work-life balance; and
– Small supportive and friendly team environment.
Dutt Transport is a successful Australian-owned company with an enviable reputation as Australia’s leading transport provider for the retail sector who specialize in shopfitting logistics.
This position is casual with the view to going permanent for the right person. Starting date will be in July 2021.
The duties for this role will include but not limited to:
– Entering alpha-numeric data.
– Attending to Customer Service enquiries.
– Creating Manifests from consignment notes.
– Excellent communication and problem solving skills and the ability to interact effectively with both internal and external stakeholders.
– Checking cubic measurements of freight being transported.
– Highly developed organisational skills.
– Proven ability to work in a dynamic and fast paced environment.
– Flexible hands on attitude with an attitude to achieve company objectives and efficiencies.
– Liaising with Drivers on freight transportation.
– Performing Quality Checks on transportation documentation.
– Proven eye for detail and accuracy.
– Various additional administration duties.
Flexible hours, as required, within the period of 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday.
Translogix Database experience is preferable but not essential to be successful in this role.
Experience in a similar role would be highly regarded.
Please send your application/resume to [email protected]
Thanks for reading Jobs in the Yarra Ranges 10/06/2021. While you’re here, check out the other areas and listings on Employment Opportunities!