We looking for a bright and bubbly junior to help out on weekends at our busy little cafe.
Duties will include dishwashing, taking orders and some cash handling.
Extra work will be available during school holidays also if wanted to.
If you feel you fit the above send us a message through messenger and we’ll be in contact.
Lakeside Psychology is looking for a passionate Psychologist to join our team for 2-3 days per week. We have a supportive, fun and highly skilled team and you will have the freedom to establish your preferred client base and make a positive impact on your clients and our community. The position allows for flexible work arrangements and potential opportunities to work from home.
We understand what it takes to be there for your clients, so we make sure we take care of the rest for you:
1. Employment security: this is a permanent position with all the entitlements you deserve. During the uncertain times around COVID-19, feel confident knowing that your position is secure.
2. Team environment: be part of a real team. Supporting each other, having fun, social lunches, full team planning days and learning together is all part of what it means to be part of Lakeside Psychology.
3. Administration support: all the support you need so that you can focus on helping your clients.
4. Supervision: free regular individual and peer supervision with a Board-Approved supervisor.
5. Professional development: receive an individualised professional development plan tailored specifically to you, and attend professional development with help from our PD allowance
6. Resource library: access all the tools you need, including iPads, Q-Interactive on iPads, ADOS-2, YARC, and numerous assessments available via our online outcome measures software.
7. Income supplementation: have opportunities for bonuses to help save up for that holiday.
We are a busy accounting firm located in Mt Evelyn and are looking for a fulltime administration/reception officer to join our team. Job sharing of the position may also be considered.
This is more of an administration role and is not a normal receptionist position, as there are many facets to the role and the work is varied and constantly changing, answering phones is only a small part of the job.
The successful candidate will be front of house on the reception desk. This position involves:
– meet and greet,
– answering phones,
– preparing client files for inward and outward correspondence,
– answering client queries,
– liaising with the ATO,
– general office duties,
– emailing, etc.
Yarra Ranges Lawyers Posted 6th May 2021 Full Time
Our Yarra Ranges based firm requires an experienced full-time Property Lawyer to head up our Conveyancing team
About the role
You will be a lawyer with at least 5 years relevant experience in the area of property and conveyancing with strong customer service skills.
• Manage and oversee a wide range of residential conveyancing matters
• Review and advise on Contracts of Sale, and all other aspects of a transaction
• Provide advice and guidance to clients throughout the lifecycle of a matter
• Preparation of settlement, land registry and PEXA documentation
• Oversee all conveyancers within the department.
Skills and experience
• Minimum of 5 years PAE in property and conveyancing
• Experienced in PEXA
• Ability to produce accurate high-quality work in a timely manner
• Ability to remain calm under pressure during periods of high work volumes and strict time frames
• Strong customer service ethic and outcomes focus
The successful applicant must be competent in working in a fast-paced environment and be able to multi-task across numerous matters. Proficiency in the use of PEXA is essential and LEAP software desirable.
You must have the right to live and work in Australia to apply for this job
Please send your resume and cover letter to [email protected]
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. No agents please.
Electrician | Croydon South
Crowlz Electrical & Solar Posted 6th May 2021 Full Time
Currently looking for a QUALIFIED ELECTRICIAN.
Experience preferred but not required in solar pv, domestic and small commercial general electrical works.
DRIVERS LICENSE, WHITE CARD & WORKING AT HEIGHTS REQUIRED
Van, fuel card, iPad, phone and hourly rate negotiable for the right person depending on experience.
Please apply by emailing us at [email protected]
Florist | Ferntree Gully
Flower Daise Posted 5th May 2021 Not Stated
Then we need you! Looking for 2 experienced florists with qualifications, retail shop experience, a love of creativity, a friendly can do attitude that can work independently or as part of a team!
Interested, please get in touch with Sarah on 0439858541
Looking to hire for immediate start for the right candidate.
Jobs in the Yarra Ranges 06/05/2021
So I know this fella who’s just got a job in a chemical plant at his interview the manager asked if he knew what nitrate was the man replied … time and a half I hope
Crew Truck Driver | Yarra Junction
Nelson Ashphalting & Excavations Pty Ltd Posted 4th May 2021 Full Time
Nelson Asphalting is seeking a crew truck driver for one of our asphalting crews.
Seeking an enthusiastic, motivated & reliable truck driver to join our team.
Applicants MUST have
– Truck License (Medium Rigid or higher)
– White Card (or equivalent)
This is a full-time position for suitable applicant.
Please forward all enquiries to [email protected] or phone 0418536878
Hospitality Multiple Roles | Ringwood
The Budgie Smuggler Posted 4th May 2021 Not Stated
Looking for a dynamic, fast-paced, hospitality gig?
Join the growing family at The Budgie in our COVID bounce-back expansion.
We’re on the lookout for some talented bartenders, rockstar kitchen-hands & floor staff that other venues only dream of!
Apply through email to [email protected]
A&R Landscaping Posted 3rd May 2021 Apprenticeship
A&R Landscaping are looking for reliable 1st, 2nd or 3rd year landscape construction apprentices to join their friendly team.
Interesting variety of work. Involving domestic and commercial, hard and soft landscaping.
Some occasional travel.
Drivers license essential.
Call Mike 0400772612 for further info.
Kitchen Showroom Consultant | Bayswater
Direct Kitchens Posted 3rd May 2021 Not Stated
Well presented and friendly kitchen showroom consultant. Must have extensive experience in sales/customer service. Previous similar role is favorable. Saturday’s 10-4pm with occasional fill in hrs available. Location is in Bayswater Vic.
Email resume to [email protected]
Administration | Ringwood
Elecflight Pty Ltd Posted 3rd May 2021 Part Time/Casual
We are seeking a casual part time person for an admin role at an electrical company based in Ringwood.
The role requires availability 1-2 days a week for a few hours each day. Would be perfect for someone studying but open to anyone!
You will be required to edit and create documents for different job and other basic administrative work.
If you think this would suit you, please email your resume to [email protected]
Thanks for reading Jobs in the Yarra Ranges 06/05/2021. While you’re here, check out the other areas and listings on Employment Opportunities!