Full time tyre changer and wheel alignment person needed.
Full time receptionist needed
– Excellent communication
– Being able to perform under pressure
– Be a quick learner
– Be a team player
– Open minded and punctual
For further information call on 0469 320 389 to discuss.
Receptionist | Narre Warren
Barry Plant Posted 24th July 2021 Full Time
An opportunity has arisen for an receptionist/administrator to join our busy office in Narre Warren. This position is to fill a maternity leave role however this contract has potential for an ongoing position available with the appointed individual.
This role includes being the face of our office where you will greet clients with an upbeat attitude both in person and on the phone as well as manage a range of administrative tasks assisting both our rental & sales team. With quality training, processes, and procedures in place this is a great role to start your real estate career in.
The ideal candidate must:
– Be positive, enthusiastic personality
– Well presented with a professional attitude
– A high level of attention to detail
– Strong work ethic
– Have exceptional computer skills
– Excellent communication and customer service skills a must
– Ability to work autonomously as well as in a team environment.
– Have great telephone and organizational skills
– Agents’ representative certificate
– Experience within the real estate industry is desired but not essential
Hours of work will be Monday – Friday 8:30am – 5:00pm. Immediate start preferred.
If you think this is the role for you and would like a fresh new environment, please send your cover letter and resume to [email protected]
(Please note: All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence. Due to the large number of applicants, only successful candidates will be contacted).
We have clients who require general labourers for work in the South Eastern, Eastern and Yarra Valley areas.
Duties will include Factory/Process work, Unloading Containers, Farm Labouring, Nursery work, Landscape Labouring and Construction Labouring.
You must be available to start immediately and 5 days a week. A White Card is beneficial.
If you are physically fit, have a car and current drivers licence and live within travelling distance, please email resumes to [email protected] asap.
Junior Content Creator | Narre Warren
Complete Image Pty Ltd Posted 20th July 2021 Full Time
Complete Image Pty Ltd is a real estate media company based in the south eastern suburbs of Melbourne. We provide marketing media services to the real estate industry including photography and videography.
Due to the continued growth of the company, we are seeking a junior multimedia jack-of-all trades to fulfill a newly created role within the business as a Junior Content Creator. You will be responsible for the creation, production, and delivery of various types of content for our real estate clients as well as for internal use. The perfect candidate will be adept at using a professional level camera for both photography and videography and must demonstrate a strong proficiency in video editing. You will also be helping to develop and implement our organic Social Media Strategy to increase our online brand presence and improve our marketing and sales efforts.
Ideally this role is best suited to a young individual who has recently left study or is currently undergoing study in a media field, or has a strong passion for all things photo and video. This is a full-time role, but the hours can be a little flexible. You will be working from home for the most part when not required to be out on the field. However, you will still be required to travel to client homes to capture photo and video content.
At KingKids we appreciate hard work, enthusiasm and creative minds! we know that to remain the best, we have to have the best leaders the industry has to offer. Amazingly, a rare opportunity has arisen for a Centre Director to lead our stable, committed, and passionate team in our 120 place Berwick Centre.
KingKids is a privately owned group with six Childcare and Education Centres in Melbourne’s East and South East. We’re big enough to offer fantastic opportunities for growth and development, yet small enough to care. We provide inclusive environments for all children that are highly resourced and supportive. We are always open to improve our practices and respect the views of our team.
Our Centre Director’s Key Responsibilities:
– Lead, coach and develop a highly effective team of Educators.
– Be an ambassador for our values and culture and compliance with our policies and procedures.
– Conduct initiatives that promote team building and good working morale.
– Be innovative, creative and motivated to ensure we remain the centre of choice for families within the local community.
– Oversee the daily running of the centre, including but not limited to reviewing daily programs, observations, team performance, marketing and administration duties.
– Manage the QIP
The successful candidate’s skills & experience:
– Excellent relationship building skills (with children, families and Educators)
– Rostering, Budgets, Waiting list management
– Ability to manage a large group of Educators and ensure that they work as a team
– Solid understanding of: National Quality Framework (NQF) Early Years learning Framework (EYLF) Child Protection legislation & implications Workplace Health & Safety legislation and issues
– Proven ability to recruit, induct and support new team members
Benefits of being a part of our team:
As one of the pillars of our philosophy, we really value FUN! What do we offer? On top of a fabulous team to work with we offer:
– Annual Christmas parties for all of our teams
– Team Building days
– Staff Discounts on Fees
– Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
– Paid Professional Development
– Lots of opportunity for growth and promotions and best of all,
– ABOVE AWARD WAGES!
On top of this we can give you:
– Leadership opportunities with support
– Close team environment
– Generous Staff Welfare budget
– Regular meetings with and support from other KingKids Centre Directors
Other important & essential bits that we need:
– A current Working with Children Check
– A current First Aid Certificate, Asthma and Accredited Anaphylaxis Certificates
– Minimum of a Diploma of Children’s Services
– An understanding of CCMS, KIMs & Qikkids
– Right to work in Australia
Check us out at www.kingkids.com.au then email your CV and Cover Letter to [email protected]
School Crossing Supervisor | City of Casey
City of Casey Posted 20th July 2021 Casual
As a School Crossing Supervisor, you will assist students and families to travel safely to and from school. The crossings are located at selected intersections, pedestrian light crossings and at flagged children’s crossings across the City of Casey.
We are especially seeking coverage in the following areas:
– Cranbourne – North, East, West
– Hampton Park
– Endeavour Hills
– Narre Warren
Summit Canteen Supply Pty Ltd Posted DD MMMM26th July 2021 Part Time
We are currently seeking an Office Administrator for a successful expanding business to oversee the operations of a busy office. Our Marketing is to School Canteens and Sporting Clubs. It is a great opportunity to suit someone looking for School hour employment with limited work in School holidays.
Tasks will include but not limited to:
– Taking Phone Orders
– Processing of Orders
– Accounts Receivable / Payable
– General Office Duties
You will need to have
– Office Experience is Essential
– Outstanding Customer Service Skills
– Excellent Written & Verbal Communication
– Be able to Work under Pressure & Multi Task
Love Your House and Garden Pty Ltd Posted 1st July 2021 Contract
LOVE YOUR HOUSE AND GARDEN is an established home cleaning, gardening and lawn mowing business, operating since 2012 in the outer South Eastern suburbs of Melbourne (Berwick & surrounding suburbs). We offer daily, weekly, fortnightly, one off, vacate, end of lease, pre-sale, pre-move in and open for inspection cleaning.
We work in Customer Service. The the job is house cleaning, but there is so much more that comes from this service. It really is give and take; we take the day to day chores away, and give people back precious quality time. We are part of their support team, bringing calm and order to their lives. We clean for people who are time poor, working, studying, mother in law visits, caring for others, special occasions, they might be frail, recovering from surgery, sleep deprived, or who just want to enjoy their weekends with family and friends, not cleaning their house.
We even clean for people who have been given a house clean as a gift.
We work in teams so our clients know they can depend on us rain, hail or shine.
Cleaning houses comes with great responsibility. Our clients trust us to be in their homes while they are not there; that we will consistently do a great job; we will take care with their belongings; and ensure their privacy. What we do: Remove cobwebs, dusting, vacuuming, clean bathrooms, kitchens, and mopping. We can also: hang & fold washing, change & make beds, clean windows, clean ovens and refrigerators. We do presale cleaning: we prepare houses for real estate photos, making sure everything sparkles and potential buyers see how stunning the home is. We also clean houses ready for open for inspections.
Rochford Wines is a dynamic winery in the heart of the Yarra Valley, Victoria.
An exceptionally busy venue, it encompasses two 300-seat restaurants, Cellar Door, Wine Bar, retail shop and various concerts & festivals over summer.
We have a number of positions available for experienced and energetic Wait Staff & Bar Staff to work in our fast-paced restaurant.
Full-time and Casual positions are available. Candidates must be able to work on weekends including occasional evening service.
We pride ourselves on being able to provide exceptional customer service. As a result we seek candidates who have proven experience in a restaurant or café.
ALDI offer a supermarket experience that is like no other in Australia. Where else can you walk into a supermarket wanting to buy bread and milk and walk out with a trombone?
Luckily, to be a Retail Assistant at ALDI you don’t need to be an expert trombone player. You will need to love to keep active and busy because our Retail Assistant role is so much more than sitting at a register. As a Retail Assistant at ALDI you’ll be operating machinery, filling shelves, cleaning, checking product quality and tidying special buys. You don’t need to be the Hulk, but the role is physical in nature, so you’ll need to enjoy hands-on work!
Our stores are open every day of the week (including weekends and public holidays). Shifts can start as early as 6am and finish as late as 10pm, so they fit nicely around your study timetable or busy lifestyle! It’s important that you are able to get to and from work safely, so you need access to reliable transport. Regardless of your previous experience a positive attitude, a hardworking spirit and the willingness to learn are what we are really looking for.
What’s in it for you?
– Market leading remuneration – $25.75 per hour+penalties*
– Rotating roster with an average of 15 hours per week
– Be a part of an international retailer
– Career progression opportunities in our growing store network
– Extensive training and development
– 4 weeks annual leave
– Work alongside friendly, passionate and supportive colleagues
You will be responsible for:
– Ensuring shelves are fully stocked with products
– Cleaning and maintaining store standards
– Operating manual pallet moving equipment
– Merchandising stock storewide
– Serving and assisting customers in a professional and efficient manner
– Operating registers and calculating change manually
If you’re still reading and like what you see, go and put your application in with ALDI! (When you’re done with your trombone lesson of course)
Here at ALDI we understand COVID-19 has changed the way we work and the safety of our employees is our number one priority. We have taken extensive measures to keep our workers safe:
– Comprehensive COVID safe plans that are regularly reviewed
– Protective screens installed at every single register
– Appropriate PPE, cleaning and hygiene equipment available for all team members
– Introduction of employee benefits such as paid isolation leave
– *Hourly rate for Retail Assistants over 18 years of age.
Seville Butchers Posted 26th July 2021 Full Time OR Part Time OR Casual
We are looking for a full time, part time or casual butcher to join our friendly team.
We are a small shop that also does wholesale and online orders so there is always something going on!
Apply or find out more by asking for Leanne or Chris.
Email: [email protected]
Come into the shop at Shop 2, 585 Warburton Highway Seville
Transit Engineering Posted 25th July 2021 Not Stated
Transit engineering is a small family operated business, looking for Trades assistants.
We are looking for young, keen and enthusiastic applicants, willing to learn to weld, assemble and other parts of the trade, which is altering truck chassis and general duties.
Training on site will be provided. This is not an apprentice position.
Transit engineering has been established for around 40 years, located in Bayswater north, we are a mechanical engineering business, who employs up 14 people.
The Grand Hotel Healesville Posted 25th July 2021 Full Time
The Grand Hotel Healesville is looking for an experienced Bar Supervisor.
Why work for us:
We are a family run hotel and understand the importance of work / life balance
The Grand team are an awesome bunch to work with and our regulars are amazing.. your days will never be the same.
To be considered for the role you will need to
– be able to lead and motivate the team
– manage and monitor daily bar & Dining room operations
– follow daily procedures for opening and closing the venue
– have a passion for customer service and be dedicated to meet customers needs
– hold a current RSA
– TAB certificate an advantage
– Flexible to work a 7 day rotating roster including night, weekends and public holidays
Full time or 2 x part time positions available
If this sounds like you please forward your resume to [email protected]
Delivery and Sales Person | Coldstream
Rural Fence and Trade Posted 25th July 2021 Full Time
As an essential service provider, we offer great job security during these turbulent times of Covid.
At Rural Fence and Trade our product and service is of the highest quality. We are busier than ever as our amazing team continue to create great things! Currently, we are searching for a multi-tasking self-starter.
About the role:
We are looking for a keen yard, delivery and sales person that can adapt to the everyday dealings in a growing family business. We need an upbeat person that can enjoy the day to day dealings and one that can bring great staff morale.
The role entails selling, packing, and delivering:
– Farm fencing
– Timber and Steel
– Electric fencing
– Garden Equipment
– Various rural items
DVB Landscape Services Posted 24th July 2021 Not Stated
We are seeking experienced Horticulturists and Landscapers or individuals with a keen interest in the trade, to join our well established team.
We have a strong team ethos, awesome variety of work, and work for some great clients and organisations.
If this opportunity appeals to you, feel free to contact me directly at [email protected] for more info or a confidential chat.
Thanks for reading Jobs in Casey & the Yarra Ranges 28/07/2021. While you’re here, check out the other areas and listings on Employment Opportunities!