A-Spec Electrical Contractors Posted 24th August 2021 Apprenticeship
Due to growth, we are looking for a 1st year jnr electrical apprentice. We are a small electrical contractor based in the south east suburbs of Melbourne.
If you are highly motivated individual, with a keen interest in working in the the electrical industry, we would love to hear from you.
Please forward your resume and any relevant certification to: [email protected]
A pre-apprenticeship is looked upon favourably but not essential.
Applicants must have a valid driver’s licence.
Dental Assistant | Berwick
Berwick Dental Clinic and Surgery Posted 20th August 2021 Part Time
We are looking for someone who has a strong modern focus, and is able and willing to learn about new software/digital dental assisting. Proficiency with computers is a MUST. All training is provided for the relevant dental softwares so you don’t need to be an expert, just need to have the willingness to learn whatever you don’t already know. Our goal is to make things as efficient as possible with technology so that everyone in the clinic (including yourself) has less to do over time.
We encourage ongoing CPD and can assist you with any opportunities you may be interested in.
Because our clinic has grown so rapidly, we’re unfortunately not able to take on anyone without prior DA experience – minimum 1 year is essential. We’re also looking for someone willing to stay on long term and be promoted within the clinic, and we’re willing to pay for that kind of experience/career plan.
The role entails a casual/part-time role 3 days a week at the moment but we’re open to full time for an experienced candidate in the future. We are looking for someone who can do Mondays, Wednesdays and Saturdays at the least.
– Chairside assisting duties
– Sterilisation and instrument re-processing
– Fortnightly stocktake and order as a team
– Assisting other team members as needed, including occasional reception duties only if you’re interested in upskilling (booking appointments, answering calls and queries)
– Hours and days will be discussed during interview. Applicants who are flexible to relieve staff on holidays or any other days if needed would be at an advantage.
Please let us know:
– How much experience you have assisting;
– If there are any days or hours that you prefer or you are unavailable;
– Your Meyers Briggs personality type (https://www.16personalities.com/ [link removed]) – we promise that this is the only hoop we’ll make you jump through, it takes 10 min and helps us communicate with you better both during the interview and on the job itself.
Please send your resume and a short CV stating why you’re the ideal candidate to [email protected]
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted, however all applications will be kept on file, for any future positions, for one year.
We are looking for an outgoing, happy, confident, and caring person to join our friendly dental team. The successful applicant must have excellent communication skills and be able to interact with our patients and the public in an easy and friendly way.
Marketing experience would be greatly advantageous as a part of your role would involve your creativity in maintaining a digital and social campaigns.
About the Role:
– General reception duties including managing patient appointments, patient followups and processing payments
– Recall system management
– Managing patient records and liaising with specialist clinic
– Administrative and secretarial support for clinical staff
– General office duties including telephone communication, scanning, filing, typing correspondence
– Helping patients and discussing treatment plans
Skills and experience:
– Be well presented, reliable, and punctual
– Minimum of 1-3 years experience in a similar role within the dental industry
– Have excellent communication skills, phone manner, and computer skills
– Good ability to multi-task with high attention to detail
– Strong work ethic with a positive attitude
– Dynamic, motivated, and passionate about dental health
– Reliable, punctual and well presented
If you feel that you have the relevant experience, and above personal qualities please email your resume and cover letter to [email protected]
Yard Team Trade Team Member | Cranbourne
DAHLSENS BUILDING CENTRES PTY LTD Posted 25th August 2021 Full Time
Dahlsen’s are proud of their extraordinary 144-year history and will continue to invest in their people, partners and communities to make a positive and sustainable contribution to Australian businesses and the lives of many – including the families of their team members.
What’s on offer:
– Day Shift hours
– Great team work ethic
– Overtime available when required
– Paid leave on your birthday
– On the job training in the trade yard
– Each team member takes responsibility, everyone contributes and we grow together
Ideally for someone located in the Melbourne Metro area or on the outskirts. with experience in this industry. Best suited for someone who enjoys working in a fast paced customer focused delivery environment.
– Physically Fit, quick and reliable
– Great attitude and enjoy working as a team
– Have the energy and stamina to keep up with the busy days on your feet;
– Works safely while maintaining a safe work environment for everyone
– Deliver timber and hardware products to customers on time in a safe manner
– Take pride in keeping calm and staying focused under pressure
– Have a Forklift (LF) licence
– Car Licence required
– A solid work history [you’ve shown a good commitment to jobs in the past]
Work is important to you – you’ve got people to support and bills to pay!
WE ARE PROUD TO BE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
We are an equal opportunity employer with a zero tolerance to drugs and alcohol in the workplace, we conduct random testing.
If this sounds like the role for you please send your resume, to the Branch Manager, Glenn Landry-Stewart, [email protected]
Royal Botanic Gardens Victoria Posted 25th August 2021 Full Time
The Technical Assistant (Orchid Conservation) is responsible for plant conservation by contributing to management of common and threatened Australian terrestrial orchid species. The incumbent will be responsible for maintaining an ex-situ research nursery collection of terrestrial orchids and difficult to propagate threatened Australian native plants, as well as systematically cleaning and sorting seed material in readiness for storage within the seedbank. Field work in remote areas for significant periods may be required.
Key Selection Criteria
To be considered for this position you will have the following:
– A Degree or diploma in science or an equivalent qualification, or other relevant equivalent experience as appropriate
– Experience in horticultural techniques.
– Experience in maintaining collections of Australian native plants, particularly terrestrial orchids (Desirable).
– All other key selection criteria can be found in the position description which is located under the attachments heading on the Victorian Government Careers website.
How to Apply
– To apply for this role, please visit the Victorian Government Careers website at http://jobs.careers.vic.gov.au by Wednesday 8th September 2021.
– To be considered for this position you must submit a recent resume along with a document responding to each of the Key Selection Criteria as stated in the position description. Applications will only be accepted via the Victorian Government website.
RBGV is committed to achieving a diverse workforce and strongly encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people. Our organisation is a proudly child safe organisation and committed to protecting children and young people from harm. We require all applicants to undergo an extensive screening process prior to appointment.
Psychologist | Cranbourne
Graham Psychology Posted 19th August 2021 Contract
Graham Psychology is a boutique psychology clinic with locations in Ringwood, Croydon, Cranbourne and Narre Warren. Treating adults and children, the practice offers a range of services including therapy, childhood diagnostic, vocational and cognitive assessments.
Graham psychology was founded over 8 years ago by our Principal Psychologist Lauren Foreman and has been expanding ever since. Our spaces are configured to be a relaxed and welcoming environment, with adult, family/couple and child tailored spaces.
We are currently looking for engaging, motivated and welcoming Psychologists to join our team at the Narre Warren and Cranbourne location. We are looking for someone who can work either part-time or full-time, with the option of working as a sub-contractor or on a wage salary.
Ideal candidates will have experience in working with various presentations with flexible availability.
– Develop experience and techniques.
– Excellent work life balance.
– Full administration support.
– Relaxed, professional and welcoming work environment
– Flexible hours: you choose what works best for you.
– We provide a financial allocation towards professional development to be spent at your discretion.
– Group supervision provided.
– Accredited Psychology degree with full AHPRA registration (New Graduates welcome to apply).
– Medicare provider eligibility.
– Motivation to provide excellent client care.
– Own ABN and indemnity insurance.
– Great written and oral communication skills.
Love Your House and Garden Pty Ltd Posted 1st July 2021 Contract
LOVE YOUR HOUSE AND GARDEN is an established home cleaning, gardening and lawn mowing business, operating since 2012 in the outer South Eastern suburbs of Melbourne (Berwick & surrounding suburbs). We offer daily, weekly, fortnightly, one off, vacate, end of lease, pre-sale, pre-move in and open for inspection cleaning.
We work in Customer Service. The the job is house cleaning, but there is so much more that comes from this service. It really is give and take; we take the day to day chores away, and give people back precious quality time. We are part of their support team, bringing calm and order to their lives. We clean for people who are time poor, working, studying, mother in law visits, caring for others, special occasions, they might be frail, recovering from surgery, sleep deprived, or who just want to enjoy their weekends with family and friends, not cleaning their house.
We even clean for people who have been given a house clean as a gift.
We work in teams so our clients know they can depend on us rain, hail or shine.
Cleaning houses comes with great responsibility. Our clients trust us to be in their homes while they are not there; that we will consistently do a great job; we will take care with their belongings; and ensure their privacy. What we do: Remove cobwebs, dusting, vacuuming, clean bathrooms, kitchens, and mopping. We can also: hang & fold washing, change & make beds, clean windows, clean ovens and refrigerators. We do presale cleaning: we prepare houses for real estate photos, making sure everything sparkles and potential buyers see how stunning the home is. We also clean houses ready for open for inspections.
YMCA and its partner school are currently recruiting for an OHSC Coordinator to lead their Wilandra Rise Primary School OSHC. The role is a a full time position and works on a 78 per fortnight roster. The successful educator will need to have experience in OSHC and running a medium to large program. They will also need to have exceptional leadership skills and be comfortable guiding children’s behaviors.
The OSHC service is one of YMCA’s largest programs with most afternoons it having over 100 children attend and operates out the the school hub with full access to an incredible gym and onsite facilities.
You will be a passionate Diploma qualified or higher educator committed to delivering a superior service for children and their parents. You will:
– Have a passion for working in the OSHC sector and excited to operate a large program
– Have strong leadership skills and have a proven track record of managing a team
– Have strong skills in guiding a team and supporting children with their behavioural needs
– Ability to handle and respond to unforeseen accidents, incidents and emergencies while putting up a brave face and remaining calm
– Have a solid knowledge and understanding of the National Quality Framework, My Time Our Place and the Education and Care National Regulations and Act
– Possess great verbal and written communication skills and can provide parents with effective feedback and discuss children’s development
– Well-developed emotional intelligence to be able to remain calm and composed on the face of anger and frustration
– Have a natural flair in building positive working relationships with stakeholders and driving results
– Self-motivated, committed and bringing your best self to work
Adloheat Horticultural Products Posted 17th August 2021 Apprenticeship
We’re a small family owned business who designs and manufactures quality garden equipment. We are looking for an enthusiastic, reliable young person to join our manufacturing team in Pakenham. Opportunity to achieve a trade qualification and to learn ‘hands on’ skills. Trial period applies. Genuine applicants only please.
– No experience needed (some mig welding an advantage)
– Good communication skills
– Strong work ethic
– Keen to learn a welding trade
– On the job training
– Offer of apprenticeship to successful applicant
Rangeview Transport Posted 25th August 2021 Full Time
We require a full time Despatch Manager for Mondays to Fridays with the occasional half day Saturdays on a rotating roster. The position is available now for an immediate start.
Rangeview Transport can offer the following to the successful candidate who wants to grow and develop personally with us.
– A remuneration package negotiable based on your experience
– A supportive management structure
– Full training in the role including the use of our transport management system
– A great company culture which cares about your work life balance
– Travel opportunities exist within the business
– And further career path opportunities exist for competent, driven employees
You will be responsible for the following:
– Housekeeping of the Silvan depot
– Damages & Missing Stock Co Ordinator
– Vehicle Maintenance
– Reporting to the General Manager and owners
You will need to have the following skills:
– Provide direction and leadership to approximately 20 staff.
– Follow company policies, procedures and systems.
– Maintain a safe working environment.
– Prepare delivery schedules and rosters on a weekly basis.
– Be trustworthy and have professional people management skills.
– Excellent organisational skills and planning.
– Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
– Comfortable working in a high pressure, deadline driven organisation.
– Capable of taking ownership and being accountable.
– Ability to lead by example.
– Strong computer literacy and experience with Office products.
– Demonstrate prior experience in transport logistics.
– Have a minimum HR truck driving licence, with HC preferred.
This role would suit an individual who wants to succeed in a company where real value and positive results can be provided, have a high attention to detail with an extensive experience in administration and management. The position is full time with a 6-month probation period.
If this sounds like you, then I’d like to hear to hear from you, please email your introduction letter and resume to [email protected]
Receptionist | Mount Evelyn/Lilydale
Mount Evelyn Medical Clinic & Lilydale Doctors Posted 25th AUgust 2021 Casual
Mount Evelyn Medical Clinic & Lilydale Doctors are looking for a casual receptionist to join our team.
We are very busy and are requiring extra staff.
Reception experience preferred.
Availability for weekdays and weekends a must
Please send resumes to [email protected]
The Little Vineyard Posted 24th August 2021 Casual
Looking for hard working individuals to join our team at The Little Vineyard casually to help run our weddings and events.
Please email your resume over to [email protected]
Applicants must have:
– a car,
– RSA and
– be available Friday- Sundays
Labourer x3 | Kilsyth
Impact Bathrooms Posted 23rd August 2021 Casual
My workplace is currently DESPERATE for employees – we work in a warehouse setting and support the transport, mining and commercial construction industry and have fortunately been deemed essential throughout the entire lockdown period. If you know anyone with a great can do attitude and is reliable, please point them my way. We are seeking at least 3 employees. We are in Kilsyth.
Here is the ad:
We are a leading fibreglass company manufacturing bathroom products which are provided nationwide.
Currently seeking multiple employees to trim fibreglass, laminate, polish and one candidate to learn the use of a chopper gun.
This is a physically demanding role and therefore we need people capable to lift approximately 20kg and be on their feet for a majority of the day. It is a fast paced environment and a sense of urgency is highly important.
We do prefer someone with a background in the fibreglass industry, however a background in polishing, automobile spray painting and high use of power tools is highly regarded.
The candidate must have clear verbal skills and be able to communicate effectively. You must possess the ability to work well individually and within a team.
We are looking for someone who has the means to get to the workplace for a full time schedule. Unfortunately there is not a train station locally however there is a bus stop within walking distance. Kilsyth location.
Availability to start either immediately or within the next few weeks is highly preferred.
Hours: 7am – 3.30pm with potential for overtime.
We are offering above award wages.
Please email resumes to [email protected]
Apprentice Cabinet Maker | Bayswater
QKR Posted 20th August 2021 Apprenticeship
QKR is looking for an enthusiastic and committed Apprentice Cabinet Maker.
The successful applicant must demonstrate the following:
A keenness to work in the construction industry.
Ability to follow instructions.
Must be reliable and punctual.
Have a strong work ethic with a willingness to learn.
The successful applicant will be trained in all aspects of kitchen production from operating machinery to on-site kitchen installation.
All applicants must be in writing with a CV and Cover letter and addressed to Adam Lord
Airtight Pty Ltd Posted 24th August 2021 Full Time
Opportunity to join a growing national company who are leaders in Dust and Fume Control system design, manufacture and installation.
Based in Bayswater, the Melbourne office has a busy warehouse with a small close team who are used to multitasking and delivering quality service.
We are looking for an experienced and positive Coordinator / Manager to join our team.
To succeed in this role you must be driven, positive and reliable and take pride in your work. You may will have great attention to details and understand the importance of meeting deadlines and delivering good customer outcomes.
Key responsibilities include:
– Allocation of warehouse staff for picking / packing of product and systems orders
– Processing of paperwork for stock management / freight
– Monitoring of stock levels and liasing with other branches and Purchasing staff
– Overseeing assembly of products (fans/dust collectors)
– Overseeing booking and organisation of freight & logistics
– Internal liaising with Operations, Purchasing, Admin and Sales Staff
– Accurately processing orders and provide updates on stock levels
– Entering orders and other general duties.
– Customer service
– Occasional deliveries in a ute
– Qualifications / Experience
– Experience in previous warehousing roles
– Customer Service experience
– You are reliable, physically fit, and take pride in delivering the right job with a positive ‘can do’ attitude
– Experience with product assembly
– Driver’s license, forklift license and user level computer skills required.
– Good English and with full working rights
– Preferably able to drive a Light Truck for deliveries (car license only required)
We offer a competitive salary and all usual statutory entitlements and a positive team environment. This is a full-time 5 day week position. We offer ongoing training and support and flexible work hours.
Please FW you resume and brief cover letter or introduction to [email protected]
Only those who are shortlisted for interview will be contacted. This is position is open for immediate start.
Thanks for reading Jobs in Casey & the Yarra Ranges 25/08/2021. While you’re here, check out the other areas and listings on Employment Opportunities!