Ideal Care Services Posted 19th July 2021 Contract
If you have a passion for maintaining and improving the gardens and lawns. Also, patience, kind, empathetic person. Look no further, we are looking for gardeners and yard maintainers for our NDIS participants.
We have the perfect opportunity for you, based in Narre Warren, Pakenham, Cranbourne, etc.
You must have your own gardening tools for this contract
You must be able to perform the below task
– Lawn Mowing
– Garden Care
– Rubbish Removal
Email your resume to [email protected]
Senior Hairdresser | Berwick
CARY Academy Of Beauty & Hair Posted 19th July 2021 Contract
We are looking for one Senior hairdresser to join our new and exciting salon.
– Fully qualified, competent and confident in ALL aspects of hairdressing
– Must be competent in Cutting all hair styles
– A love for blondes, balayage & foils
– Passion for and experience in Hair Extensions a bonus
– Ability to work in a busy salon unsupervised
You must be/have:
– Passion and commitment for the Industry
– Be Reliable & Honest
– Well groomed & Well presented
– Possess a Positive, fun , friendly & professional attitude
– Work well within a team.
– Prior experience essential
What’s in it for you:
– Negotiable hours and above award wages – $30-$35 an hour.
– Commission and incentives
– Christmas Party Getaway
– Training & future education – paid for by us
– The best work family and loads more
Our salon is open Monday to Saturday with late night Thursdays.
All applications will be confidential
We look forward to meeting you. All successful applicants will be contacted as soon as possible
For more information please contact us on 87747917 or email [email protected]
Galaxy Personnel Pty Ltd Posted 16th 2021 Full Time
Our client is an environmentally conscious plastics Manufacturer who reprocess plastic waste. They are looking for an experienced reliable assembler to join their manufacturing company. The expected hours of work will be Monday to Friday 7:00am to 3:30pm.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
– Previous assembly experience
– Be competent with hand and power tools
– Have a current Forklift Licence (advantageous)
– Have excellent attention to details
– Be physically fit
Turosi Pty Ltd is a privately owned Company with facilities in Victoria, Queensland and NSW, providing a full range of raw and cooked food solutions across a range of proteins to the retail and food service sectors.
An exciting career opportunity exists for an experienced, dedicated and enthusiastic Assistant Farm Manager to help manage the day-to-day operation at our Broiler Farm in Cranbourne, Victoria. Reporting to the Farm Manager, the successful applicant must be prepared to work directly with livestock, after hours and on weekends.
The successful applicant will excel in implementing management direction, have demonstrated ability to communicate effectively and be passionate about improving business profitability.
Some of the key responsibilities of the position include but are not limited to:
– Monitoring the livestock.
– Maintain husbandry, welfare and biosecurity standards.
– Proficiently operate machinery and equipment.
– Conduct property maintenance.
– Order farm supplies.
– Manage reporting system.
– Facilitate WHS policies and procedures.
– Supervise other staff as required and service providers.
– Management of the day to day operation of the farm aimed at delivering optimum performance of the flock
– Have the ability to analyse and improve the overall efficiency of the operation
The ideal candidate will have experience in the poultry industry in either a supervisory or managerial role. You must be able to work both independently and as a team and be committed to providing sustainable livestock management practices. You will be able to demonstrate effective communication, leadership skills and be enthusiastic and positive. Self-managing and proactive, you must have an understanding of OH & S requirements and ensure all quality and maintenance standards are upheld.
An attractive and competitive package will be negotiated with the successful applicant. If you believe you are ready to take on this challenging and rewarding position, please forward your application to:
Human Resources Department
Email: [email protected]
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Veterinary Receptionist | Berwick
Berwick Veterinary Hospital Posted 21st July 2021 Full Time
A fantastic opportunity has become available at the Berwick Veterinary Hospital for a full-time Veterinary Receptionist to join a long-established, yet expanding, purpose built veterinary practice. Our clinic is privately owned and managed by an experienced veterinarian who works closely with his team of 7 skilled veterinarians, well supported by a dedicated unit of nurses.
The clinic is an ASAV accredited hospital, being well equipped with in-house pathology, digital radiology and ultrasonography equipment, orthopaedic instrumentation, multiple dental stations in conjunction with dental radiology, ECG, state of the art anaesthetic monitoring equipment and offers PRP, IRAP, radioactive iodine and stem cell therapy.
The successful applicant will:
– Have exceptional customer service skills
– Have experience in an office administration/reception role
– Have effective organisational skills with the ability to communicate between clients, veterinarians and nurses.
– Be a confident and motivated individual
– Have the ability to work in a dynamic team
– Be committed to providing industry best companion animal health care
– Be committed to a long term, dedicated receptionist position
– Be available to work Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday 9am-7pm
The ideal candidate will have experience within the animal health industry; however this is not essential.
What we can offer you:
– A dynamic and supportive team environment
– A commitment to your career development through access to continuing education and training alongside regular performance reviews
To apply, or seek further information about joining our team, please email [email protected]
PROPERTY MANAGER | MONDAY – FRIDAY ONLY | Narre Warren
Titanium Recruitment Posted 19th July 2021 Full Time
This Property Management opportunity is perfect for Assistant / Junior Property Managers looking for a step up into a Property Manager position!
This dynamic, vibrant and innovative team is looking for one lucky candidate to join their growing team within a warm, fun and friendly environment.
Culture is VERY important to this agency, so finding the right fit for their team is key.
Perks of the role:
– Monday to Friday only
– Social Events / Fun Environment with a vibrant, innovative team!
– Flexible on Salary and generous Commissions
– Training and Support provided.
Your role will include but not be limited to:
– Liaise with tenants and landlords regarding the day to day management of their properties
– Portfolio of 170 properties local to the office.
– System: Console
– Processing & approving applications
– Lease renewals & rental reviews
– Conducting Open for Inspections, Routine Inspections, Condition Reports and Final Inspections
– VCAT hearings
– Obtaining new managements
– Managing Tenancy Arrears
– Repairs and maintenance
To be a successful candidate, you require:
– Current Victorian Driver’s License
– Current Agent’s Representative Certificate
– Experience as a Property Manager and have a stable employment history
– You will need to be highly organized, have excellent problem-solving skills, strong attention to detail, superior time management skills, and excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Love Your House and Garden Pty Ltd Posted 1st July 2021 Contract
LOVE YOUR HOUSE AND GARDEN is an established home cleaning, gardening and lawn mowing business, operating since 2012 in the outer South Eastern suburbs of Melbourne (Berwick & surrounding suburbs). We offer daily, weekly, fortnightly, one off, vacate, end of lease, pre-sale, pre-move in and open for inspection cleaning.
We work in Customer Service. The the job is house cleaning, but there is so much more that comes from this service. It really is give and take; we take the day to day chores away, and give people back precious quality time. We are part of their support team, bringing calm and order to their lives. We clean for people who are time poor, working, studying, mother in law visits, caring for others, special occasions, they might be frail, recovering from surgery, sleep deprived, or who just want to enjoy their weekends with family and friends, not cleaning their house.
We even clean for people who have been given a house clean as a gift.
We work in teams so our clients know they can depend on us rain, hail or shine.
Cleaning houses comes with great responsibility. Our clients trust us to be in their homes while they are not there; that we will consistently do a great job; we will take care with their belongings; and ensure their privacy. What we do: Remove cobwebs, dusting, vacuuming, clean bathrooms, kitchens, and mopping. We can also: hang & fold washing, change & make beds, clean windows, clean ovens and refrigerators. We do presale cleaning: we prepare houses for real estate photos, making sure everything sparkles and potential buyers see how stunning the home is. We also clean houses ready for open for inspections.
The Party Girl World Cranbourne Posted 6th July 2021 Casual/FT Hours
We are looking for Bubbly, Friendly individuals who love working with kids to host kids parties around the Casey/Cardinia area.
We will provide costumes and all materials and training in face painting, balloon sculpting and party games.
We also host workshops and events in Shopping Centres.
Uni students (especially those studying teaching) are encouraged to apply.
Rural Fence and Trade Posted 20th July 2021 Not Stated
At Rural Fence and Trade our product and service is of the highest quality. We are busier than ever as our amazing team continue to create great things! Currently, we are searching for a multi-tasking self-starter.
About the role:
We are looking for a keen yard, delivery and sales person that can adapt to the everyday dealings in a growing family business. We need an upbeat person that can enjoy the day to day dealings and one that can bring great staff morale. The role entails selling, packing, and delivering:
• Farm fencing
• Timber and Steel
• Electric fencing
• Garden Equipment
• Various rural items
The role offers the external application of loading vehicles, delivery plus yard logistics and maintenance. It will rely on your ability to assist our customers in quoting and closing for their next rural project…maybe your hidden talent!
The successful candidate will be working in a busy, yet safe environment and will be required to bring the same to our organization.
The spread will be roughly 80% outdoors (delivery/yard) and 20% indoors (sales). In most cases, the successful candidate will be the team member that has the initial face to face contact whilst delivering. In a nutshell, you will create the lasting impact. If your idea of this role is just pick, pack and deliver, please do not apply. It’s all about opportunity and you will create your own by showing initiative, ownership and a quality approach.
Skills & Experience:
This is a growing business and growth needs support by good staff. The applicant must have:
• Great people skills
• Great morale and enthusiasm
• Be a quick thinker and mature in their approach
• Computer skills
• A current forklift license
• A current medium rigid truck license
• Experience in any type of rural product sales is a great benefit.
This position brings a long term career opportunity and is further enhanced by the companies growth intention.
We want you to get on board!
Please apply to the below email address: [email protected]
1st or 2nd Year Landscape Apprentice | Yarra Junction
InEx Lifestyle Design Posted 20th July 2021 Apprenticeship
InEx Lifestyle Design is a Melbourne based landscape design and construction company that provides the following domestic and commercial services:
– Stone work
– Brick and block work
– Timber structures
– Water features
– Turfing, planting, irrigation
– Lighting and more.
We are based in the Yarra Valley, servicing predominantly Eastern and South Eastern suburbs. We are looking for a 1st or 2nd year apprentice to join our small team. We pride ourselves on training and educating our employees so that they grow and become a part of the team for years to follow.
We require that:
– You are punctual, hardworking and enthusiastic to learn.
– All applicants are required to have a current driver’s licence and a vehicle.
– All tools are provided.
If this sounds like you, please submit your CV and resume through to Sammy Crockett [email protected]
Casual Maternity Relief Position: 22.5hrs per week
Ringwood Training (RT) is a government school Registered Training Organisation on a single dedicated campus at Ringwood Secondary College, centrally located in the eastern Melbourne area.
We deliver Vocational Education and Training qualifications to post-school and school-based students in three industry areas – Automotive, Engineering Fabrication and Information Communication Technology (ICT).
We are looking for an Administration Assistant with a friendly can-do attitude, strong attention to detail and proven experience in an administration role to join our friendly team.
KEY SELECTION CRITERIA:
– Intermediate to advanced computer skills (Microsoft Word/Excel/Outlook)
– High levels of organisational skills, time management skills and ability to multi task
– Excellent customer service skills
– Knowledge of the Vocational Education and Training sector desirable
– Proven experience in student record management desirable
– Proficiency in aXcelerate student management system desirable
– Strong attention to detail
– A current Working with Children Check
KEY RESPONSIBILITY AREAS:
– Data entry of student and client information
– Maintain student enrolment database for all RTO courses
– Maintain student records in accordance with RTO compliance requirements
– Administer short course enrolments, prepare student documentation, teaching materials and certificates
– Student/Client invoicing and payments
– Small close knit and supportive team
– Part time hours 8.30-4.30pm (Wed-Friday)
– Potential further casual employment
Applicants must include a cover letter, response to the key selection criteria and a current resume Email: [email protected]
Cake Decorator | Healesville
Beechworth Bakery Healesville Posted 14th July 2021 Full Time
Do you consider yourself creative?
Like a fun challenge?
Want a job that keeps life interesting?
Put your hand up. Beechworth Bakery Healesville is seeking a full-time decorator, with the view to growing this into a leadership role.
We are looking for the following attributes:
– You are a great communicator within a team
– Willing to undertake training in all areas of the bakery, particularly in product making & decorating
– You appreciate fun, growth and success at work
– Well organised & happy to take on responsibilities, like ordering of stock, training of staff, production scheduling, and waste control
– Taking pride in the products you make and sell
– Availability to work early mornings, weekends, weekdays and holidays as needed.
If you feel the above describes you and what you’re passionate about well, and you want to see Beechworth Bakery Healesville succeed, we want to hear from you!
Email [email protected] for further information, and/or send your application & resume to the same email
Repair & Maintenance Team Member | Bayswater
Super Safe Scaffolds Posted 20th July 2021 Full Time
Based from our head office in Bayswater, we have a fantastic opportunity for those that are looking for stable work with a reputable company.
This position involves:
– Repairing vehicles, plant and equipment (mechanical work)
– Assisting with the design and manufacture process of new prototypes and equipment
– Sheet Metal Work
– Truck Maintenance
To be part of this successful team you will:
– Have strong problem solving skills and a willingness to learn
– Be able to work well within a team environment and give clear directions on how to complete tasks
– Be self-motivated, self reliant, trustworthy, reliable and a good work ethic
– Demonstrate a positive, “Can-Do”attitude
– Have some experience in a workshop environment, such as working on cars or fabricating
– Provide a good salary package and working conditions
– Provide training in all aspects of the jobs, including usage of tools/equipment and repair methods
If you believe you have the requirements for this position please forward your resume to [email protected]
Super Safe Hire is an equal opportunity employer and all applications will be treated with confidence.
Disability Support Worker | Boronia
Ability Dignity Access Management Inc. Posted 21st July 2021 Casual
Disability Support Workers needed for REGULAR SHIFTS
ADAM Inc. is an incorporated non-profit organisation and registered National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) provider of support for people with disabilities in a variety of locations in Victoria.
We work directly with individuals with disabilities and their families and enable people with disabilities to achieve their goals by:
– Focusing on their ABILITIES
– Treating them with DIGNITY
– Enabling them to ACCESS their community
– Assisting them to MANAGE their own affairs
We are looking for experienced Disability Support Workers to support our client in Boronia.
Our client is seeking down to earth and friendly support workers to join her amazing team, to assist her to live more independently. She loves fishing, cars, snooker, football, mini golf and having a meal out at a local pub! She needs support workers who can encourage her to get out and about and enjoy activities throughout the day.
Staff need to be experienced in supporting and engaging people within their local communities. This would include identifying suitable activities for Client to participate in (after lockdown periods). Must have a great sense of humour!
Successful applicants MUST HAVE:
– Current Driver’s Licence, own reliable vehicle and full comprehensive insurance
– International Criminal History Check (if required)
– NDIS Worker Screening Check (MANDATORY)
– Current First Aid and CPR, or willing to complete prior to commencement
To obtain a full position description, or to apply with your resume and cover letter, please email Chelsea at [email protected]
Expected Start Date: ASAP
Thanks for reading Jobs in Casey & the Yarra Ranges 21/07/2021. While you’re here, check out the other areas and listings on Employment Opportunities!