We’re looking for exceptional barista’s!!
We are looking for someone that wants a few shifts a week, even if you are just looking for one day a week, for the right barista, we can fit you in!
Twisted Sista Cafe located in Fountain Gate specialise in breakfast, lunch and all things coffee!
We are open 7am til 5:30pm Saturday til Wednesday & 8am til 9pm Thursday and Friday.
Must have at least 2 years experience as a barista as this is not a beginners position.
Please contact us by emailing [email protected] with BARISTA in the subject line.
Please include a resume for best results.
Social Media Manager | Narre Warren
Nova Consolidated Posted 10th July 2021 Full Time
Duties and responsibilities:
– build and maintaining customer relations
– team work
– possess deep knowledge of business product offering
– follow our policies and regulations
– solve problems for customers
Qualifications and requirements:
– extremely strong verbal and written communication skills
– full knowledge on Facebook, gumtree, eBay and more.
– passion and drive
– good management
First National Real Estate Neilson Partners Posted 14th July 2021 Full Time
We are in need of a real go getter, who can enhance our successful award winning team at First National Neilson Partners, BERWICK.
We are extremely committed to providing exceptional customer service so you will have to have the same philosophy. Think organised, client loving, administration wizard with a warm personality.
You will need to be
– highly motivated and enthusiastic.
– have a keen eye for detail.
– have great people skills
– able to work well in a team environment and autonomously.
You will be surrounded by, and work closely with, a high quality team of property management professionals and support staff.
You will be encouraged to bring ideas to the table and display your own creativity and style whilst continuing to implement and maintain our current service standards and reputation of being industry leaders in our area.
The base of this position requires you to learn the fundamentals of property management including routine inspections, open homes, application processing and maintenance to name a few.
The successful candidate will possess the following attributes:
– Experience in a property management role is a bonus but not mandatory
– Ability to manage technical applications and software with appropriate training
– A professional attitude with maturity and excellent communication and time management skills
– Agents Representative Certificate, Drivers Licence and reliable vehicle
– Self motivated, honest, disciplined and well presented.
Are you our next super star? Have you got what it takes to join our team and enhance it?
Please forward your resume to [email protected]
Careers Counsellor | Berwick
St. Francis Xavier College Posted 13th July 2021 Full Time
St Francis Xavier College is a Catholic College with a 2021 enrolment of 3300 students which will continue to grow in 2022.
The College serves families from the parishes of Berwick, Koo Wee Rup, Maryknoll/Iona, Narre Warren and Pakenham under the governance of Diocese of Sale Catholic Education Limited (DOSCEL).
St Francis Xavier College is easily accessed via several major freeways – only 20 minutes on the M1 from Springvale Road.
We are seeking a motivated and suitably experienced Careers Counselor to realise the College Careers Program, which equips students with the necessary skills to navigate the complex and rapidly changing world work by preparing and empowering students to manage their career planning and decision-making throughout the continuum of their future pathways, work and life.
Key responsibilities include:
– Help students develop capabilities for lifelong learning and for leading fulfilling lives
– Provide students with career-orientated advice, education, exploration opportunities, information, counselling and guidance.
– Approach the role in a manner supportive of the College’s focus on differentiation – enabling growth for all and therefore providing pathways for all students
– Ensure the College successfully implements the Victorian Careers Curriculum Framework across Years 7 to 12
– Facilitate career testing
– Ensure students have a career plan
– Provide a collaborative, solution-focused approach to students, and empower them to be strengths and solutions focussed
Reception and Administration Officer | Narre Warren
Posted 14th July 2021 Casual
At Windermere, we are committed to outcome-focused care for children, families and individuals and to making a positive difference in the community. As well as tailored support services for individuals and families, Winderemere provides a varied scope of community programs designed for disadvantaged and vulnerable people.
About the Role
We are currently seeking a casual Reception/Administration Officer to provide exceptional front of house reception services and administration support at our Narre Warren Head Office.
Your core responsibilities include:
– managing incoming telephone calls,
– face-to-face enquiries and
– consumer appointments along with
– various administration tasks.
Alexander Neil & Associates Pty Ltd Posted 11th July 2021 Full Time
9.00am – 5.30pm 5 days per week
Required for accounting practice in Emerald.
As an integral part of the team, your duties will include:
– Reception: Greeting Clients
– Answering, redirecting all incoming calls
– Making appointments for Partners
– Typing of correspondence and filing
– Collating of tax returns, assessments and general typing
– General office duties including mail & banking
To be considered for this position you must possess the following attributes:
– Friendly & professional disposition
– Ability to work autonomously & be self motivated.
– 2-3 years in a similar position.
– Email your resume to [email protected]
Full Time Position – If you are looking for part time, please do not apply.
Scaffolders / experienced Labourers | Cranbourne
Tsscaffolding Posted 14th July 2021 Casual
We are seeking individuals who have:
– Basic Scaffold license – Intermediate ( Advanced a bonus )
– The ability to work as a team and follow instructions
– White/Red Construction card
– Reliable own Transport
– Domestic construction and medium density experience a bonus
– Kwikstage and Cuplock scaffold system experience a bonus
– Working at heights ticket a bonus not required
– Pay Rate is $27- 40 per hour, including casual loading Conditions will be as per the Building and Construction Award 2010.
$27 per hour for labourers ( can negotiate for experienced labourers )
$28-$35 per hour for experienced scaffolder who can perform and demonstrate skills / hit targets
Love Your House and Garden Pty Ltd Posted 1st July 2021 Contract
LOVE YOUR HOUSE AND GARDEN is an established home cleaning, gardening and lawn mowing business, operating since 2012 in the outer South Eastern suburbs of Melbourne (Berwick & surrounding suburbs). We offer daily, weekly, fortnightly, one off, vacate, end of lease, pre-sale, pre-move in and open for inspection cleaning.
We work in Customer Service. The the job is house cleaning, but there is so much more that comes from this service. It really is give and take; we take the day to day chores away, and give people back precious quality time. We are part of their support team, bringing calm and order to their lives. We clean for people who are time poor, working, studying, mother in law visits, caring for others, special occasions, they might be frail, recovering from surgery, sleep deprived, or who just want to enjoy their weekends with family and friends, not cleaning their house.
We even clean for people who have been given a house clean as a gift.
We work in teams so our clients know they can depend on us rain, hail or shine.
Cleaning houses comes with great responsibility. Our clients trust us to be in their homes while they are not there; that we will consistently do a great job; we will take care with their belongings; and ensure their privacy. What we do: Remove cobwebs, dusting, vacuuming, clean bathrooms, kitchens, and mopping. We can also: hang & fold washing, change & make beds, clean windows, clean ovens and refrigerators. We do presale cleaning: we prepare houses for real estate photos, making sure everything sparkles and potential buyers see how stunning the home is. We also clean houses ready for open for inspections.
K.R Plumbing Posted 9th June 2021 Apprenticeship/Full Time
We are a small Plumbing and Earthmoving business based in Melbourne’s SE. We work from Warragul through to Melbourne and all Bayside suburbs. We specialise in high end residential builds and renovations, shop fitting, bathroom and kitchen renovations, maintenance and warranty works.
We are looking for someone who will work well within our team. Happy to work with and train an apprentice. Has excellent knowledge of all aspects of plumbing. Presents well and happy to speak with our clients. NO ON CALL, minimal weekends
MHB BUILDING GROUP Posted 15th June 2021 Full Time
We have a position available for a qualified CARPENTER to join our team on a full time basis.
Great rate for right person.
Most work is around South Eastern and Gippsland areas
The right candidate must be reliable, motivated and have a strong work ethic.
Having your own tools, transport and White Card is also a must.
There are also job opportunities to advance to Site Supervisor.
Smoothline Drycleaners Posted 12th July 2021 Casual
Smoothline Drycleaners in Lilydale is looking for a garment presser to join our wonderful team.
The position is casual (approx. 25-30 hours), andcould turn into a permanent part time roll for the right person.
Attention to detail and excellent English are a must.
Experience in drycleaning is not essential but preferable (happy to train the right person)
The role would suit anyone looking for long term employment.
The position will also include customer service & cash handling.
Award wages apply.
Start date would hopefully be the 19th of July for the right applicant.
Please contact us on 9735-1792
Hours are approx 8.30/ 9am thru till 2.30/3:00 pm – Would suit anyone looking to work school hours
CAREGivers/Carers | Yarra Valley
Home Instead Posted 12th July 2021 Casual/Contract
Home Instead is looking for CAREGivers, to care for older people in their own homes. Assisting them with light house cleaning and personal care.
We are looking for anybody who has an interest in assisting older Australians, who has a Certificate 3 in Individual Support or is willing to work towards this.
We want to hear from you if you are living in and around the Yarra Valley area.
Please email your resume directly to [email protected] with your resume, your availability and why you are interested in this position.
ST Engineering Posted 12th July 2021 Full Time Casual -> Permanent Full Time
ST Engineering has a position available for a Boilermaker/Second class welder or fitter/welder to join our team.
If not qualified must have good experience with MiG welding and mechanical knowledge.
We cover a range of areas from earthmoving, recycling repairs, manufacturing, transport vehicle modifications and fit outs, along with a variety of other work including some site work.
Applicant needs to meet the following requirements:
– Drivers license manual an advantage
– Be self-motivated.
– Able to follow instructions.
– Be a team player.
Located in Bayswater, with an immediate start available.
Above award wages.
Full time casual with the potential to become permanent full time.
Email your resume to [email protected] or call Dave during business hours on 0438732063
4WD enthusiast | Lilydale
Patrolapart/Navarapart Posted 11th July 2021 Full Time
Are you passionate about 4WD’s, especially Nissan’s? Are you a self-starter, have a passion for sales and possess great time management skills?
If you answered yes to these questions, then we would like to hear from you.
Patrolapart/Navarapart is continuing to grow, and we are looking for an 4WD enthusiast experienced in Sales to join our fantastic team.
You will need:
– to be able to work well within a team environment
– Have an outstanding attitude
– Strong Customer Service Ethic
– Have pride in your work with a can-do approach
– Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
– Mechanical aptitude
– High Energy & Enthusiasm
– On the Job Training Provided
– Great communication skills & be self-motivated
– Have great problem-solving skills
– Australian resident
This is a full time permanent position 40Hr week
If you feel like you would be a great fit within our team, then please send your application with a cover letter to [email protected]
Sous Chef | Healesville
Chachi Yarra Valley Posted 9th July 2021 Full Time
Chachi is an Italian influenced restaurant, café and espresso bar, focusing on local and Italian produce. Our inspiration comes from the love of handmade food and all things beverage.
– Prepare and serve meals to a consistently high quality
– Demonstrate a commitment to total customer satisfaction with the kitchen team to provide excellent product quality, flavour and presentation
– Undertake responsibilities of the Head Chef in their absence
– Order stock and maintain equipment
– Participate in maintaining the kitchen to the highest cleanliness standards
– Participate in preparing menus within budgeted food and labour costs in the future
– Mentor & train junior staff
The successful applicant will be a passionate leader that has experience as a Sous Chef or Head Chef
You will have:
– A demonstrated desire to lead and drive success for the team
– Minimum Certificate iii in Commercial Cookery
– Minimum 2 years experience
– A strong understanding of all OH&S procedures
– Versatility to work both day & night
– Excellent communication skills
– Outstanding time-management skills
– Experience working in a fast paced, high volume, smart casual, restaurant/café.
– You will have the very utmost respect of ingredients and what is sent out will always be consistently at our high standards.
What’s on offer
– Opportunity to grow and develop within the role as we expand our offering
– Great working conditions and supportive team
– Excellent remuneration to match your efforts
If you’re passionate about the industry and creating exceptional food experiences, apply now by sending resumes to [email protected]
Photobooth Attendant | Mt Evelyn
The Photobooth Girl Posted 9th July 2021 Casual
We are looking for another outgoing and reliable person to join our growing Photobooth Team for an immediate start!
The Photobooth Girl is based in the Yarra Valley and provides a wide range of Photobooths and Event Hire. We are the current winners of the ‘Brides Choice Award’ for our services and strive on our excellent reputation and dedication.
– Full service Photobooth attendant at the event
– Setting up and packing up of the Photobooth
– Travel to and from the event
– Must have an extremely bubbly and outgoing personality
– Excellent people skills
– Fantastic personal presentation
– Attention to detail
– Current driver’s license and vehicle
– Reliability is a must
– Physically able to do some heavy lifting of equipment
– Basic computer knowledge
– Must be able to work weekends and nights (Friday-Sunday) This job is suited to people looking for casual or extra work.
Most of the time our events are 5-7 hours and applicants should be available to start work from between 4pm to 6pm.
Full training will be provided to successful applicants.
Email resumes to [email protected]
Trade Driver/Yardsperson | Monbulk
Murphy’s Mitre 10 Posted 13th July 2021 Full Time
Murphy’s Mitre 10, Monbulk, is a family owned and run hardware business located in the Dandenongs.
We require a truck driver, who holds a medium/ heavy rigid license and who is experienced in driving a crane truck to deliver timber and garden supplies.
When not driving, you would be required to work outdoors in our trade yard, stacking timber, making orders and customer service.
This is a full time position.
Please forward your resume to [email protected]
Thanks for reading Jobs in Casey & the Yarra Ranges 14/07/2021. While you’re here, check out the other areas and listings on Employment Opportunities!