Brought to you by A Guide to Cardinia!
Here’s hoping you find a job you love in this roundup! A small favour to ask. If you apply for any jobs listed here, please include in your application letter, “I am writing to apply for your position as advertised on A Guide to Cardinia Employment Opportunities Summary“. (You could even copy & paste that line, if you like. Thanks!
Jobs in Casey 26/05/2021
Retail | Fountain Gate
Lombard Fountain Gate Posted 26th May 2021 Casual
We are looking to add to our team and holding interviews this coming Monday 31.5.21
Lombard’s is fast paced and requires on your feet thinking. If you are looking for work, have previous customer service experience and have great availability over a 7 day roster, we’d love to hear from you!
Please pop down to the store or email your resume to [email protected] and include your daily availability
RESTORATION TECHNICIAN/ DEMOLITION | Carrum Downs
Moretto Group Posted 26th May 2021 Not Stated
Local company based in Carrum Downs, insurance restoration works, working with fire damage, water damage and more.
We are looking for a person who has a ‘can do attitude, is punctual and reliable, is a team player who can follow direction and works well with others.
The ideal candidate will have:
– car license
– police check
– transportation to work
– white card
– sound written & verbal communication skills
Please email application resume to: [email protected]
Looking for someone with warehouse experience ideally someone who had experience driving forklifts and has had a Machine Operating background
Role is a temp to perm after 6 months for the right candidate.
If you or anyone you know are looking for work please forward your resume through to [email protected]
Editor’s Pick – Featured Job
Motor Vehicle Technician | Pakenham
South Eastern European Posted 12th May 2021 Full Time
Vacancy for a qualified motor vehicle technician experienced in using diagnostic equipment, working on European vehicles and Diesel engines.
We are a modern equipped garage with a friendly environment and dedicated work ethic.
Full time Monday to Friday 8 am to 5 pm.
Country Fire Authority (CFA) Posted 26th May 2021 Full Time
As Grade 1 District Mechanical Officer, you will carry out mechanical tasks associated with the maintenance and servicing of fleet assets as directed by the Officer-in-Charge – ensuring relevant safety standards and maintenance procedures are adhered to. Your specific duties and accountabilities will include:
– Under the direction of the workshop OIC, carrying out preventative maintenance, corrective maintenance and approved modifications to fleet assets.
– Ensuring fleet assets are maintained in accordance with appropriate industry standards and relevant CFA maintenance procedures.
– Maintaining accurate records and documentation on work performed.
– Creation of electronic Work Orders utilising CFA software.
– Liaison with Brigade members regarding proposed work and work performed.
– Maintaining reporting to the Officer-in-Charge on maintenance, administrative and technical matters.
– Ensuring that Industrial Safety Standards are observed
Senior Function and Event Operations Officer | Narre Warren
City Of Casey Posted 21st May 2021 Full Time
The Senior Function and Event Operations Officer supervises functions and events held at Bunjil Place, rosters and trains the Front of House team with a strong focus on high level customer service, and supports in the overall development strategy of Bunjil Place being a culture and tourism destination.
In this role you will
– Be the key client contact for functions and events at Bunjil Place
– Plan, supervise and direct the day to day activities of the Front of House team to provide positive end to end experience for all clients and patrons at Bunjil Place
– Consistently roster and deliver Front of House services on time, on budget and to the highest achievable standards
– Ensure a clear communication line between the Front of House team and the Functions and Events Management Team regarding event, function and catering management
– Oversee stock management, including ordering, stocktakes, COGS and wastage
– Influence events, promote ideas and keep abreast of new market trends, thinking and products
– Contribute to identifying operational efficiencies and continuous improvement
– Demonstrated strong leadership experience in the operation of a professional and reputable hospitality establishment, preferably formal qualifications in a relevant hospitality course (diploma or degree)
– Commitment to delivering high quality outcomes for customers and stakeholders
– Current Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) certification
– Advanced First Aid Certificate or willingness to obtain
– Food Safety Supervisor Level 1
– Proficiency in Microsoft Suite of programs
– Availability to work weekends and evenings
About our benefits
Our workplace is an inclusive and diverse culture which encourages innovation and supports your work and life balance. There are plenty of opportunities to learn, develop and grow your career within our expanding and diverse organisation.
Our benefits include
– Competitive salary
– Flexible working options supported
– Study assistance
– Health initiatives
– Access to our support and wellbeing programs
– We encourage people with a disability, lived experience of disability, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders and people from culturally diverse backgrounds to apply for this position.
The City of Casey has zero tolerance for child abuse and is committed to creating and maintaining a child safe organisation where protecting children and preventing and responding to child abuse is embedded in the everyday thinking and practice of all employees, contractors and volunteers.
The City of Casey reserves the right not to make any appointments for this position.
Our client is a leading property developer, who collaborate with best in field consultant teams to create great residential communities. Due to rapid growth, an exciting opportunity for a reliable and experienced Landscape Maintenance Assistant is available based at a beautiful estate in Cranbourne.
With your passion for working outdoors you will be involved in a number of duties across the estate to ensure the grounds are presentable to the highest standard. This role is permanent full time and supports an established dedicated and hardworking team.
Key responsibilities will include but not limited to:
– Assisting the estate Maintenance Manager;
– Grounds and lawn maintenance;
– Mowing grass;
– Brush cutting;
– Rubbish collection and removal;
– Removal of graffiti; and
– Ad hoc maintenance duties as requested
What you’ll need to succeed
– Minimum 2 years’ experience working in a similar role;
– Hard working, reliable and good physical fitness;
– Strong attention to detail;
– Great customer service skills; and
– Ability to work unsupervised
– What you’ll get in return
You will be rewarded with above award rates, great working conditions and a supportive team environment.
If this role sounds like you, please email [email protected]
SECTION WAITER | Berwick
The Main Posted 25th May 2021 Full Time
The busiest restaurant in Berwick is looking for Section Waiters who are passionate, hard working professionals who can work under pressure, have strong passion for culinary excellence and guest services.
The successful candidates must have;
– Previous experience in hospitality and a minimum of 3 years experience in a similar role.
– The ability to ensure each guest receives perfect food/ quality coffee and tailored service.
– Must be fit, possess energy, passion and the ability to deliver personalized, memorable experience to our guests.
– Must be available to work Wednesday through to Sunday.
– Ability to handle and thrive in a fast paced, vibrant restaurant and the ability to smile while you work feverishly.
– Must have commitment and flexibility. Must be skilled in communication, customer service, problem solving and be able to multitask and have a good understanding of hospitality
In return we offer the right package to the right candidate.
– Excellent work environment supported by a team of dedicated professional managers who promote the development of skills, knowledge, personal growth and career advancement.
– Free car park and staff discounts.
If you have pride in your work and wish to be part of a successful team at one of the finest restaurants in town and you have experience then we would like to hear from you!
Please send your resume with cover letter to [email protected]
2nd, 3rd, or 4th Year Electrical Apprentice | Clyde North
Urban Charge Electrical Posted 20th May 2021 Apprenticeship
We are looking to expand by adding a highly motivated, energetic 2nd, 3rd or 4th Year Apprentice to our company
At Urban Charge we complete a variety of Commercial, and Residential work.
The team member we are looking for must:
– Have attention to detail.
– Clean work ethic.
– Willingness to learn.
– Be a problem solver.
– Be able to take instructions.
– Be well presented.
– Have excellent communication skills.
– Have own hand and power tools.
– Hold a valid Victorian Manual Drivers License.
– Have White card.
If you believe you have the necessary experience, then please send applications with CV including references to [email protected]
Editor’s Pick – Bonus Job
Psychologist | Pakenham
Lakeside Psychology Posted 5th May 2021 Part Time
Lakeside Psychology is looking for a passionate Psychologist to join our team for 2-3 days per week. We have a supportive, fun and highly skilled team and you will have the freedom to establish your preferred client base and make a positive impact on your clients and our community. The position allows for flexible work arrangements and potential opportunities to work from home.
About Lakeside Psychology
Lakeside Psychology is driven by strong values of excellence, compassion, integrity, passion and positivity, and we are committed to providing an exceptional service across the board – to our clients, to our staff, and to the broader community. Our psychologists have various areas of interest from working with children and adolescents, through to working with adults, couples and families, and we’d love to hear about yours!
We prioritise the professional development and well-being of our staff, and strive for a stimulating professional environment and a rewarding experience as a psychologist. We are currently based in the Lakeside estate in Pakenham, however are in the process of building a brand-new clinic in Officer, which will allow even further scope for interactive, engaging treatment modalities including pet therapy, outdoor interventions, art and sand play to name a few.
Laundry Solutions Australia Pty Ltd Posted 25th May 2021 Contract
Laundry Solutions Australia has been in the industry of supplying and servicing industrial and commercial laundry equipment for over 35 years. In this time we have become Australia’s leading provider of all things laundry.
About the Role
Laundry Solutions Australia is looking for an experienced web developer to build upon and optimize it’s already existing websites. You will be working directly with the Sales and Marketing Assistant to enhance the functionality and usability of the website(s) to ensure optimal user experience and to drive enquiries to our sales staff.
Ideally, the successful applicant will be able to spend at least one day per week in our Hallam office initially, afterwards the roll will fall back to a maintenance roll and can be done remotely.
This position is a temporary contract role.
– Well versed with WordPress and WordPress plugins
– User Experience and User Interface design
– Demonstrable ability to diagnose, understand and fix technical performance issues
– Understanding of best SEO practices
– Cross platform and device development experience
– Strong copywriting ability is a plus but not required
– Update/Maintenance of WordPress platform and associated plugins
– Improvement of user experience
– Develop upon the user journey to drive enquiries to sales staff
– Develop on page and off page SEO
– Improve overall website(s) performance
– Ensure websites are mobile friendly
Melsteel Pty Ltd is a leading steel manufacturer that has been servicing both trades and general public for 30 years. In that time, Melsteel has grown to be one of Melbourne’s most experienced and service orientated steel suppliers.
We are seeking a Digital Marketer to join our Hallam office on a part time / full time. The role will entail editing multiple digital platforms, including WordPress, WooCommerce, Google Adwords, Google Analytics, MailChimp and Social Media. The successful candidate must have prior experience managing these platforms.
– Update website and ecommerce content including product prices, website banners, etc.
– Creating and uploading new price lists to website.
– Managing Google Adwords account.
– Monitor Google Analytics & SEO.
– Growing eDM database & distribution of promotional emails.
– Blog Articles.
– Social content.
– Some photography required.
– The role also involves some admin duties, where you will work alongside the admin team. You will be required to assist in admin tasks on a regular basis including invoicing, filing, answering phone calls, data entry and allocating payments.