Brought to you by A Guide to Cardinia!
Here’s hoping you find a job you love in this roundup! A small favour to ask. If you apply for any jobs listed here, please include in your application letter, “I am writing to apply for your position as advertised on A Guide to Cardinia Employment Opportunities Summary“. (You could even copy & paste that line, if you like. Thanks!
Jobs in Casey 16/06/2021
Painter and Decorator | Cranbourne North
Eminent Painting Posted 15th June 2021 Contract
We are a small painting company in all aspects of the Commercial, Industrial & Residential sectors.
Looking for painters to join our team, we have on going work for the right people.
Work is within Melbourne and surrounding suburbs.
– Own transportation
– Minimum 5 years experience
– White Card
– Work autonomously & in teams
– Eye for detail
MELBOURNE POSITION full time machine operator (Skid steer loader) high level of experience is required to hit the ground running.
Position entails floating & loading tippers, site cleaning activities on new construction sites across Melbourne.
Applicant will be able to lead & forward plan.
A white card, knowledge of tip sites as well as truck & trailer driving experience is critical.
Apply via email to: [email protected]
Carpenter | South East Melbourne
MHB BUILDING GROUP Posted 15th June 2021 Full Time
We have a position available for a qualified CARPENTER to join our team on a full time basis. Great rate for right person.
Most work is around South Eastern and Gippsland areas
The right candidate must be reliable, motivated and have a strong work ethic.
We are currently seeking an administration assistant/customer service candidate to join our client based in Lang Lang. This position will require you to be available from 8am – 4pm Monday to Friday. It will be a temporary to permanent opportunity for the right candidate.
Your main responsibilities will be:
– Reception duties
– Customer Service
– Answering phone calls
– Admin Support
– Any ad hoc duties as requested by the client
Gembrook Preschool is looking for an experienced Centre Administrator to support our sessional Kindergarten in a part-time capacity.
Gembrook Preschool is an established, well-resourced sessional Kindergarten, which is parent committee managed. Our dedicated and enthusiastic educators offer a high-quality program in a play based single-room environment and link learning across our community. Gembrook Preschool is committed to the importance of nature-based play and provide such opportunities through our Bush Kinder program. We are committed to children’s safety and have zero tolerance of child abuse.
Exceptional communication skills and the ability to build a positive rapport with all stakeholders is essential. Whilst dedication, initiative and motivation are vital, the Centre Administrator MUST also meet the following criteria:
– Centre Administration/Management experience preferred.
– Experience using Xero.
– Experience with book-keeping and BAS preparation.
– Hold a current Working with Children Check and valid Police Check.
– Current First Aid Certificate with CPR, Anaphylaxis and Asthma Training preferred.
– Right to work in Australia
– Do you have previous administration experience?
– Are you looking for your chance to get into the Real Estate industry?
– Harcourts Berwick Office has the opportunity for YOU!
Due to our continued success, we are seeking a keen and professional Assistant Property Manager to establish themselves as a valued integral part of our team.
Preferred & Essential Skills and Attributes Include:
Cool Breeze Rentals Pty Ltd Posted 16th June 2021 Casual
Cool Breeze Rentals is a national company supplying portable air conditioning and heating equipment for hire and sale with a reputation for quality products and excellent customer service.
Our Hallam branch requires an enthusiastic, flexible and hardworking individual for a casual position with full time, part-time hours, night shift and weekends available to join the team over the Winter/Spring/Summer season.
Assisting with a variety of duties, including:
– Loading and delivering customer orders.
– Delivery and installation of equipment for events, office buildings, domestic & commercial businesses.
– Refuelling Diesel Heaters on job sites
– Paperwork and some warehouse duties.
– Overtime available.
A current VIC Driver’s License is required. Manual Car Licence, Forklift Licence, White Card & Air Conditioning experience will be advantageous, but not essential.
Successful candidates will have proficient communication skills and the ability to competently work in an environment requiring regular physical lifting and various manual labour tasks.
Our team is dynamic, fun and hardworking and enjoys great employment conditions.
Own reliable transport to Hallam is a requirement.
Rose Garden Childcare Posted 15th June 2021 Part Time
We are now looking for a dynamic Kindergarten Teacher to teach our 3 year olds. Our indoor facilities have had a new and fresh revamp, and our yards are natural and large in size.
The suitable person will:
– Hold relevant a bachelor of early childhood or equivalent and have a minimum of 1 year teaching experience.
– Lead and support educators to deliver a high quality program
– Drive critical reflection and analysis of learning within their team.
– Inspire and challenge children daily
– Have a passion for sustainbility
– Drive quality practice and principles within the room
– Be community minded as regular routine outings within the community will form a large part of our program
Benefits and perks
– Program limited to your own imagination
– We are located close to shops and a lovely cafe
– We are animal friendly and will have a range of animals who either live at the centre or visit frequently
– Engage in regular small group routine outings within the community using a centre van.
– Offer Professional development opportunities
– Uniform is provided
– 1st aid and CPR are provided
– Supportive management team
– Generous programming time
– Full time Ed Leader
To be successful you will
– Be a great team leader who is friendly and leads with purpose and integrity.
– Be a passionate and highly driven person with strong initiative
– Have a can-do attitude
– Be 100% reliable and honest
– Hold a Bachelor of Early Childhood or equivalent, a current Working With Children check, first aid, CPR, asthma management and anaphylaxis.
– Encourage a fun environment with a good balance of structure vs unstructured time for the children.
– Have a love of the outdoors
– A passion for using regular outing as a learning opportunity
Please send your resume and a cover letter outlining the above criteria to [email protected] For further enquiries please also contact Karen on 9700 0155
We have a position for a purchasing team leader to commence asap in Dandenong South.
This role is for a motivated and hands on individual with excellent communication skills.
Duties include but not limited to:
– Operational support for the production team
– Facilitation of purchase orders in a timely manner
– Assist with costing and receipting of deliveries
– Working with various internal departments
– Liaise with suppliers
– Process purchase orders and manage enquiries in a timely manner
– Support with stock control
– Complete monthly reporting
– Ensure raw materials are fit for purpose and meet Aus Standards
This role is for an immediate start, Day Shift, Dandenong South Location
Please email your resume to [email protected]
Customer Service /Administration Support | Dandenong South
Pressure Sewer Services Australia Pty Ltd Posted 16th June 2021 Full Time
We are currently looking for a self motivated, highly organised individual to join our Administration Team to take on a varied role in the position of Customer Service/Administration Support. The successful applicant will work as part of a small, friendly team in a dynamic, fast-paced organisation. This role would suit someone who enjoys structure and is willing to follow process and set procedures. Previous experience is not essential but a positive attitude and willingness to learn is. In return we will offer training and long term, stable employment.
– Customer Service
– Administrative tasks requiring high attention to detail and accurate data entry
– Maintenance of Customer Management System
– Contributing to ongoing improvements in processes and procedures
– Working as part of the Admin Team to achieve the same common goals
– Must be a bright, bubbly, enthusiastic “all rounder” with a “can do” attitude
– Must have high attention to detail and be willing to learn and respond positively to change
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills
– Intermediate Word and Excel skills
– Ability to work as part of a team and follow direction
– Ability to work in a fast paced, changeable environment
– Accurate data entry skills
If you meet this criteria and would like to join our team then please send your resume (including covering letter) to CFO/Contract Manager [email protected]
PACKER/PRICING/PICKER | Hallam
Expressions Plus Pty Ltd Posted 14th June 2021 Casual
GREETING CARD COMPANY
Casual Position during School Hours 9.30am to 2.30pm
Expressions Plus is a greeting card company based in Hallam that distributes its products through Independent Supermarkets and Newsagents across Australia..
Duties include the following responsibilities:
– Packing Greeting Cards into Bags
– Inserting Greeting Cards
– Pricing Products
– Picking Orders
– Sorting Products
– Good literacy and numeracy skills
– Driver’s License is required
– Great Eye for detail
To apply for this role please email your resume and cover letter (detailing your previous experience and how it relates to the role) to : [email protected]
Thanks for reading Jobs in Casey 16/06/2021. While you’re here, check out the other areas and listings on Employment Opportunities!