Brought to you by A Guide to Cardinia!
Here’s hoping you find a job you love in this roundup! A small favour to ask. If you apply for any jobs listed here, please include in your application letter, “I am writing to apply for your position as advertised on A Guide to Cardinia Employment Opportunities Summary“. (You could even copy & paste that line, if you like. Thanks!
Jobs in Casey 12/05/2021
Mobile mechanic | Narre Warren South
Kickstart Mobile Mechanics Posted 5th May 2021 Full Time | $30/hour
We are seeking an experienced qualified Automotive Technician to join our mobile team
Must have excellent customer skills, be able to work unsupervised on all makes and models, manual car license required.
All aspects of automotive as electrical repairs
Excellent salary for the right applicant
Please email CV to [email protected]
Pipe Layer – Civil | Clyde North
ACRWorld Labor Hire Posted 5th May 2021 Contract
ACRWORLD is a leading nationwide Recruitment & Labour Hire provider who are now one of Australia’s largest Architecture, Engineering, Construction, Renewable Energy and Civil and Infrastructure, with an impressive track record in securing talent in an ever evolving and competitive marketplace. Due to high demand from contractors, We have an immediate need for Pipe Layers
South Eastern European Posted 12th May 2021 Full Time
Vacancy for a qualified motor vehicle technician experienced in using diagnostic equipment, working on European vehicles and Diesel engines.
We are a modern equipped garage with a friendly environment and dedicated work ethic.
Full time Monday to Friday 8 am to 5 pm.
1st or 2nd year Apprentice Glazier | Dandenong South
Cutts Glass and Glazing Posted 11th May 2021 Apprenticeship
Seeking 1st or 2nd year Apprentice Glazier.
Dandenong South based Company.
We require an apprentice who’s willing to learn and work in a small company as a team player.
– Must be have a driving license.
– Preferred Manual driving License if possible.
– Plenty of overtime available and an option to grow and learn with a hands on attitude.
– Start and Finish times vary over the week.
– Applicants please call us on 0412 584 914
First or second year apprentice carpenter | Cranbourne
BD Buildz Posted 6th May 2021 Apprenticeship
We are at it again looking a for a new team member to join our team.
We are ideally be looking for a junior first year or second year apprentice.
– Must have own car and licence.
– Previous experience in framing is a bonus.
– The right candidate must be reliable, someone who is keen to learn and not afraid of hard work.
– Work is based from Cranbourne, Clyde, Warragul and out towards Cowes. With the occasional job further out.
We are Victoria’s No.1 Kubota Dealership located in Hallam and due to rapid growth we are seeking an enthusiastic young spirited individual to take on the Role of Spare Parts Trainee.
Supergroups is a Family owned business where once you start you never want to leave. We treat each other as family and we are there to support and succeed together.
About the Role:
This role is entry level, the person will learn all facets of our busy spare parts division. No two days will be the same. From answering phones, to packing shelves, learning our IT system, this is the start of a very rewarding career.
– Energy to burn, we want you to be ready for the fast paced environment that is Spare Parts
– Happy to speak to customers face to face and on the phone
– Willingness to give anything a go
This is a great opportunity to work in a supportive working environment.
Please send your resume and cover letter introducing yourself to [email protected]
Jobs in Casey 12/05/2021
Grill Cook | Narre Warren
Miss Chunkies Burgers Posted 12th May 2021 $62,000-$65,000
We are in need of someone who has some what experience with a charcoal grill.
This job consists of cooking patties at our burger shop.
Work environment is very friendly.
Hello Harry Lilydale are on the hunt for a hospitality supervisor superstar to join our amazing team!
For those that don’t know much about, us we are a casual, funky Burger Joint serving burgers, sides, shakes, craft beer and cocktails. All our food is made in house with the freshest of ingredients daily.
So what are we looking for in a supervisor?
– Someone who has high energy and a drive to succeed.
– A hospo “All Rounder” with a “can-do” attitude, prepared to jump from the front of house to the back of house and help out wherever needed
– A Love of people and customer Service
– Weekday and weekend availability
– High level of initiative and self motivation
– Cash handling experience
FAIR Bodyworks Posted 12th May 2021 Full Time | $35-$50/hour
Fair Bodyworks has an exciting opportunity for an experienced and qualified Panel Beater to join our team full time. We are looking for someone with the skills and the passion to work on our customers pride and joy.
Key skills and experience wanted:
• Trade qualified Panel Beater
• Experienced with both passenger vehicles and light commercial vehicle’s.
• Experience in all types of repairs and restorations, from small to major
• Have an eye for quality
• Able to work independently, and also as part of the team
• Be reliable, punctual & hardworking
• High attention to detail
• Take pride in your work
• Great workplace
• Competitive salary for the right candidate
• Opportunity to work on some awesome cars
• Full access for staff to use the shop facilities for personal jobs after work hours
• Uniform provided
• Flexible start/finish times
Casual position available in busy warehouse in Lynbrook.
Packing orders and unloading containers
Email resume to [email protected]
Welder/Fabricator | Dandenong South
Safeway Steel Frames Posted 6th May 2021 Full Time | $30-$40/hour
We are seeking an experienced fabricator that can work in a fast paced environment.
The successful candidate should have a strong, positive work ethic of wanting to get work done quickly, efficiently and on time and in budget.
We are in the LGS housing sector, therefore all our work revolves around structural beams, posts and columns.
The successful candidate must be able to work autonomously, as well as form part of a team as and when required to do so