Brought to you by A Guide to Cardinia!
Here’s hoping you find a job you love in this roundup! A small favour to ask. If you apply for any jobs listed here, please include in your application letter, “I am writing to apply for your position as advertised on A Guide to Cardinia Employment Opportunities Summary“. (You could even copy & paste that line, if you like. Thanks!
Jobs in Casey 09/06/2021
Cleaner (Domestic) | Berwick
Swish Bish Cleaning Solutions Posted 4th June 2021 Casual
SB Cleaning Solutions is a highly regarded medium sized cleaning company that provides thorough, ongoing Domestic, Commercial and Industrial Cleaning Solutions. We pride ourselves on generating happiness via cleanliness.
Due to the successful growth in our company, an exciting opportunity has arisen for a passionate cleaner to join our cleaning community.
We will empower you to work the way you would like to work, with:
– Full training, including COVID safe practices (Department of Human Service COVID-19 online Training Modules)
– Flexible hours, casual and permanent part time positions available – perfect for Parents, Students and Carers.
– Weekly Pay – hourly rates above the Modern Award
– A trial to make sure it’s the right fit for you
– Friendly and supportive working environment
– A passion and respect for cleaning to enhance the environments of others
– Victorian Drivers license, Reliable and insured vehicle
– Exceptional communication skills
– Flexibility, adaptability and being able to manage time effectively
– A team orientated mindset
– We will support you to gain an Employee Police Check and Employee Working with Children’s Check
Part of the success of SB Cleaning Solutions has been the ability to attract and retain some of the greatest staff in the industry. We do this by offering above average salaries, on the job training and by giving our employees a positive, supportive and comfortable environment to work in.
We are shortlisting for this role immediately and will be contacting suitable applicants as they come in so if you are interested in this role and believe you have the key skills and experience, don’t delay and apply as soon as possible by forwarding your resume to [email protected] Please advise on your application when you would be available to commence in the role if successful.
As an equal opportunity workplace we encourage persons of all background to apply
Editor’s Pick – Featured Job
Multiple Hospitality Roles | Pakenham
Khan’s Hospitality Services Posted 8th June 2021 Casual/Part Time/Full Time
Want to work in the hospitality industry? We have multiple hospitality roles available – apply now and join our awesome team.
WE ARE HIRING!
– Part Time, Casual and Full Time café positions available.
– Casual function and event work
– Located in Pakenham
Website Editor, promoter, business social media guru wanted
Our company is searching for someone who is highly proficient in creating amazing business social media posts, as well as being able to collate and add data for our products to our new website so that it can move to an online sales platform.
Is there such a person around? I’m not even sure what the job title technically is (Google tells me it could be a Digital Marketing Assistant) but if you are somebody who is amazing at this sort of thing please email me [email protected]
Approx. hours are 3-4 days per week 6hrs per day,
Role is based in Dandenong
Business Development Manager – Compressed Air Solutions | Berwick
BOGE Compressors Australia PTY LTD Posted 3rd June 2021 Full Time
BOGE Compressors is a leading German brand distributing throughout Australasia. We have an exciting role available for a person to continue to grow the business.
– situated in the head office in SE suburbs of Melbourne
– experience in the compressor industry or similar
– motivated and results oriented
– experience with supporting and selling through a distributor network
– must display a high degree of technical ability
– must be willing and able to travel as needed
– have proven sales experience, not an order taker
Package includes a base salary plus super, possible bonus, fully maintained company vehicle and all other resources needed to fulfill the role.
Send all applications in confidence with resume to:
BOGE Compressors Australia [email protected]
Home Lending Specialist | Berwick
Bendigo and Adelaide Bank Posted 3rd June 2021 Full Time
The Home Lending Specialist is responsible for establishing long term relationships with home loan and small business lending customers and plays an important role in the growth and success of the Bank and the communities it operates within.
To be successful in this role you will nurture a pipeline of lending leads and work with customers through the stages of their buying cycle, from enquiry, to preparing an application, and following through to settlement. An essential part of the role will require you to provide sound credit decisions for both our customers and for the Bank.
We currently have full time opportunities across our Bayside and South Eastern suburb branches which incorporates Berwick, Pakenham, Cranbourne and Dandenong. These roles are Fulltime and the roster is 76 hours per fortnight.
Ideally you will:
– Have experience in consumer lending and assessing customer needs to tailor practical financial solutions
– High level understanding of lending products, policies, and regulations
– Drive business growth through customer acquisition and quality referrals
– Have a demonstrated history of achieving strong sales results
– Demonstrate highly developed relationship building skills
– Highly developed credit analysis skills
HIDDEN FENCE INSTALLER/FIELD TECH POSITION | Narre Warren
Hidden Fence Posted 9th June 2021 Part Time
Demand for the Hidden Fence brand product in Victoria is increasing by the day!
To meet this demand for Installation, Training and Service, we are looking for a dedicated employee that likes working outdoors, with tools and loves dogs!
Please read further to be part of our growing business and a great career opportunity!!
As a position, employee would travel to customers property and come up with a proper fence solution to keep their pet home and safe.
Once the fence design solution is agreed on, then employee installs the Hidden Fence and once completed, introduces the pet to the system via training with the customer.
Once install is completed, employee completes quality checklist, invoice and collects funds owing.
Applicant will have frequent interaction with customers and use best customer service practices at all times.
St Peter’s College Cranbourne Posted 4th June 2021 Part Time
Applications are invited for this part-time (0.65 FTE) ongoing position commencing at the Cranbourne Campus of St Peter’s College. A current Working with Children Check is essential for this position.
A Position Description and Employment Application Form can be found on the College website https://www2.stpeters.vic.edu.au/our-college/employment/
Applications should include the following:
– Completed Employment Application Form
– Covering Letter
– Current CV
Applications close Friday 18 June 2021 and should be addressed to:
Mr Chris Black – Principal
St Peter’s College
PO Box 615
Cranbourne VIC 3977
by email to [email protected]
The St Peter’s College community promotes the safety, wellbeing and inclusion of all children
First National Real Estate Finning Posted 4th June 2021 Full Time
Finning First National Real Estate is approaching its 70th Year of providing quality and trusted Real Estate services in the Cranbourne / Casey area. With a vision of further growth, opportunities now exist for you if you are ready to:
– Launch your new career,
– To take your next step up in the Real Estate industry;
– Or to use your already established Real Estate knowledge as a Property Manager.
Opportunities now exist in
– An award-winning Property Management Team.
– Reception and front of house
For your efforts you will have available to you:
– Assistance and support from approachable management
– Ongoing training and use of established systems
– An excellent office support team
– Opportunity for above award performance-based remunerations
– A cohesive friendly work environment
– Consideration given to working from home tasks
I am available for a confidential discussion for further details: Dean Tucker 0418 800 910
Please forward Resume by email to [email protected] or deliver to 148 High Street, Cranbourne.
Gembrook Preschool is looking for an experienced Centre Administrator to support our sessional Kindergarten in a part-time capacity.
Gembrook Preschool is an established, well-resourced sessional Kindergarten, which is parent committee managed. Our dedicated and enthusiastic educators offer a high-quality program in a play based single-room environment and link learning across our community. Gembrook Preschool is committed to the importance of nature-based play and provide such opportunities through our Bush Kinder program. We are committed to children’s safety and have zero tolerance of child abuse.
Exceptional communication skills and the ability to build a positive rapport with all stakeholders is essential. Whilst dedication, initiative and motivation are vital, the Centre Administrator MUST also meet the following criteria:
– Centre Administration/Management experience preferred.
– Experience using Xero.
– Experience with book-keeping and BAS preparation.
– Hold a current Working with Children Check and valid Police Check.
– Current First Aid Certificate with CPR, Anaphylaxis and Asthma Training preferred.
– Right to work in Australia
Sheet Metal company in South Eastern suburbs is seeking an applicant to assist with assembling server cabinets and other assembly duties .
This is a full time position 7.30am to 4pm Monday to Friday.
Duties will include:
The successful applicant must:
– Have good knowledge and experience working with pneumatic ,electrical and hand tools
– Be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines in a fast paced working environment
– Have excellent numeracy and English skills
– Be a good communicator
– Able to follow instructions
– Punctual and reliable
– Have current forklift licence
– Reasonable fitness as some heavy lifting involved
Our expanding company in the transport/freight sector is offering a position for a self motivated person with a strong work ethic.
Based in Dandenong South, VTFE is offering a fantastic opportunity for growth and development for the right person. VTFE has an excellent work environment with the opportunity for secure long term work placement. Apply now.
You will be responsible for ensuring all inbound freight is collected daily.
Daily duties include but not limited to:
– Allocation of pick ups to Fleet
– Manage the freight allocation for each driver and communicate to the fleet manager if there are any issues.
– Allocation of pickups to be entered in the Transport Management System.
– Liaise with customers daily regarding variable pick up volumes and requirements.
– Responsible for coordinating the pick up of freight in the most cost efficient manner.
– Maintain and have a good working relationship & understanding of the fleet.
– Assist with the loading and unloading of vehicles via forklift.
– Maintain a safe, clean and professional work environment
The role requires attention to detail and good verbal communication with other team members as well as our owner drivers. You will need to be able to multi-task and work under pressure with accuracy. You will need to be available for early morning starts, be reliable and have a good phone manner and excellent time management and organisational skills.
– Forklift Licence is required.
– Freight industry experience is preferred
Afternoon Shift Assembly Process Workers | Dandenong South
DEFRIES INDUSTRIES Posted 8th June 2021 Casual
Due to high demand, Defries Industries Pty Ltd, an Australian owned family business established in 1980, has multiple opportunities available at our South Dandenong manufacturing facility.
The successful applicants will be required to work either 8 hour shifts from 2.30pm till 10.30pm on a casual basis up to 5 days a week and enjoy above award rates. Working in a Class 8 Cleanroom environment your main task will be the assembly of medical devices for the operating theatre and other clinical settings.
To be successful in this role you will need to have a sound knowledge of GMP a keen eye for detail and be able to follow assembly instructions. Good written and verbal communication is essential. Previous experience in a medical manufacturing environment would be an advantage.
To apply your resume should be sent to: [email protected]
or mail marked confidential to
Production Manager PO Box 876, Noble Park, Victoria 3174
Thanks for reading Jobs in Casey 09/06/2021. While you’re here, check out the other areas and listings on Employment Opportunities!