We are seeking a new Junior Store person to commence immediately. Elegance Tiles Pakenham is a family owned and operated leading tile suppler committed to providing a service that exceeds all expectations. With over 30 years of operation, it is their professional and customer-focused service that sets them apart from their competitors.
Working full time on a permanent basis and reporting to the Operations Manager, your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
– Picking and Packing customer orders
– Receiving and dispatch of customer orders
– Forklift driving
– General Warehouse duties
Dollar Sweets Company Posted 10th June 2021 Casual
Dollar Sweets Company is an innovative growing confectionary manufacturer located in Pakenham, in the South-eastern Suburbs of Melbourne.
We have an employment opportunity at this time for an operator on a fixed term contract some of the key points will be as set out below:
– The position would be on one of our Production Lines.
– Fixed 6-month term from date of starting.
– $31.3521 per hr including shift allowance.
– This position could become a fulltime job for the right person.
– Night Shift Position.
– Current hours of work will be 8 hours from 10.30pm until 07:00am.
– Sunday to Thursday.
– Current Forklift licence is essential.
Pakenham Kids Early Learning Centre Posted 10th June 2021 Part Time
ABOVE AWARD AND IMMEDIATE START
Pakenham Early Education Centre has been servicing Pakenham’s needs for 10 years. We are a growing service who can offer a variety of positions to keen Educators with outstanding skills.
Our family owned centre is supported by a Centre Director and a management company so you will have extended professional support in your quest to excel in these positions.
We are seeking an exceptional and experienced Kinder Teacher for a position of 7.5 hours per day PPT (hours negotiable), with above award wages.
This position involves:
– Working in the Preschool Room delivering the Kindergarten Program
– Implementing the EYLF and facilitating exciting learning experiences for young children
– Providing an engaging program based on children’s interests
To be considered you must have:
– An approved Degree in Early Childhood
– Victorian Teachers Registration
– Meet the Kindergarten recognition requirements
– Excellent references
Do you possess the following?
– Relevant qualifications
– Exceptional pride in delivering a high quality Kindergarten environment
– Be able to enhance and encourage a great team environment
In return we can offer you great working conditions in a fun, friendly and family orientated environment. ABOVE AWARD WAGES AND ANNUAL LEAVE CONDITIONS
Think you have what it takes? If you do, we’d love to hear from you!
Glenmac Sales & Service Pty Ltd Posted 8th June 2021 Full Time
Glenmac Sales and Service is a successful and respected family owned and operated business for over 40 years with 3 locations throughout Melbourne.
Specializing in the sales, service, spare parts and finance of all John Deere products ranging from agricultural and compact tractors, ride on mowers and golf / turf equipment. We also sell and support other leading brands such as Pottinger hay and tillage equipment, Merlo telehandlers, leading implement brands of Burder, Howard, John Berends and Kanga and most recently have added Polaris utility vehicles and ATV’s to our exciting range of products. From our Lilydale branch we also offer sales, service and spare parts for the full range of high quality Stihl products.
Due to continued growth and staff movement we require an additional qualified Agricultural (preferred ) Diesel Mechanic for our Pakenham branch.
You will be responsible for carrying out servicing, minor and major repairs to John Deere and other industry related products.
The person we seek:
– We need a reliable and motivated team player with a positive attitude, the desire to continue learning and the ability to produce a high standard of work.
Glenmac counts it’s success within the agricultural industry by offering ongoing support and training and never loosing sight of family values.
If you think this position is for you please forward your resume to [email protected]
All applications to be received by June 28
Successful applicants will be required to undertake police and medical checks
Only successful applicants will be contacted
Glenmac is an equal opportunity employer
Editor’s Pick – Local Job
Centre Administrator | Gembrook
Gembrook Preschool Posted 7th June 2021 Part Time
Gembrook Preschool is looking for an experienced Centre Administrator to support our sessional Kindergarten in a part-time capacity.
Gembrook Preschool is an established, well-resourced sessional Kindergarten, which is parent committee managed. Our dedicated and enthusiastic educators offer a high-quality program in a play based single-room environment and link learning across our community. Gembrook Preschool is committed to the importance of nature-based play and provide such opportunities through our Bush Kinder program. We are committed to children’s safety and have zero tolerance of child abuse.
Exceptional communication skills and the ability to build a positive rapport with all stakeholders is essential. Whilst dedication, initiative and motivation are vital, the Centre Administrator MUST also meet the following criteria:
– Centre Administration/Management experience preferred.
– Experience using Xero.
– Experience with book-keeping and BAS preparation.
– Hold a current Working with Children Check and valid Police Check.
– Current First Aid Certificate with CPR, Anaphylaxis and Asthma Training preferred.
– Right to work in Australia
Workforce XS Dandenong Posted 9th June 2021 Casual
Our client is currently seeking Tilt truck drivers to deliver materials for a construction contract in the South Eastern Suburbs
– South Eastern Suburbs Location
– $30 an hour + overtime penalties+ superannuation
– Immediate Start
– Monday – Friday with the occasional Saturday
– 8-12 hour days
We are looking for a Female PE Teacher Aide to join Minaret Officer Campus
Minaret College is an established educational institution and is one of Melbourne’s leading faith based Colleges that strives to serve the community in the South Eastern Suburbs. Minaret College caters for students from ELC to year 12. The College has enrolments of over 2000 students and employs over 300 dedicated staff across Springvale, Officer and Doveton Campuses. As the College is experiencing immense growth, it is seeking to recruit staff to meet
the demands of a growing school.
Benefits of working at Minaret College
• Highly competitive salaries
• State-of-the-Art facilities and programs
• Wide range of leadership opportunities
• Professional Development
• Salary Sacrificing
• Extensive support and mentoring
Education, Qualifications & Skills
• Appropriate qualifications in Sports and Physical Education
• Current Working with children Check
• Innovative teaching styles
• Respect and appreciation of young people and their learning needs
• The ability to work collaboratively with staff
All those with appropriate qualifications and experience, possessing excellent communication skills are invited to apply. Successful applicants will be expected to support the Islamic ethos of the College.
Minaret College is committed to child safety. For more details please visit the college website: minaret.vic.edu.au
Don’t miss this opportunity to work with one of Melbourne’s reputable Islamic college! Please forward your resume and cover letter to: [email protected]
Baker | Lang Lang
Lang Lang Bakery and Café Posted 14th June 2021 Casual
The Lang Lang Bakery and Café is seeking a casual baker to share shifts with current bakers.
Days and hours discussed on interview but work will be ongoing on a rotating roster.
K.R Plumbing Posted 9th June 2021 Apprenticeship/Full Time
We are a small Plumbing and Earthmoving business based in Melbourne’s SE. We work from Warragul through to Melbourne and all Bayside suburbs. We specialise in high end residential builds and renovations, shop fitting, bathroom and kitchen renovations, maintenance and warranty works.
We are looking for someone who will work well within our team. Happy to work with and train an apprentice. Has excellent knowledge of all aspects of plumbing. Presents well and happy to speak with our clients. NO ON CALL, minimal weekends
Ali Farm Fresh Produce Posted 9th June 2021 Full Time
We are fresh produce (vegetable) growers based in Caldermeade and North Road.
About the role
Ali Farm Fresh Produce seeks for Machinery Operator/Tractor Operator/Farmhand
– Has market gardeners experience
– Proven experience in tractor driving in Australia
– Able to operate farm machinery including large scale tractors & boom sprayer tractors in market gardeners
– Has vast experience as farmhand in vegetable farm is highly desirable
via Best Match Recruitment Posted 9th June 2021 Not Stated
Our client is a well-established business based in Pakenham, Victoria and are leaders in civil underground infrastructure construction specialising in telecommunications and power.
Offering an easy-going friendly work environment, our clients value reliability, productivity and a good work ethic.
Our Client requires an enthusiastic and hard worker to join their team in a versatile civil role. Ongoing training is provided as required. Some away work/ travel is required from time to time, however accommodation is provided, and a travel allowance.
Your hours of work will be Monday to Friday 6am – 2pm with some overtime expected (paid at overtime rates) with the normal work week being 40 – 45 hours per week.
• Assist in the various tasks involved with the installation of underground civil infrastructure
• Load and unload of trucks
• Locate underground services
• Read & interpret work plans and Dial Before You Dig plans
• Use and maintenance of various machines, tools and equipment
• Completion of paperwork for each job
• Ad hoc duties as directed
Skills and Experience:
• Physically fit & capable (will require pre-employment medical)
• Ability to and be open minded to learning new skills
• Proof of identification & right to work in Australia – original birth certificate or valid passport
• Police background check
• White Card is required
• HDD experience would be an advantage
• Previous pit & pipe work would be an advantage
• Driver’s License is required with a Truck License highly sought
• Accreditations such as First Aid, CPR, Identify Protect & Locate are desirable but not essential
Remuneration based on experience.
If you meet the above requirements and want to join this team, email [email protected] and attach your resume and cover letter outlining your experience.
Our Client is an equal opportunity employer who value diversity.
Editor’s Recommendation – Bonus Job
Full Time Chef | Lysterfield
Khan’s Hospitality Services Posted 8th June 2021 Full Time
Want to work in the hospitality industry? Full time chef position available, plus more – apply now and join our awesome team.
– Part time / casual kitchen hands & dishwashers
– Day Work
– Job security
– Work with a great team
– Located near Lysterfield Park