Bulk Liquid Carriers Posted 1st June 2021 Full Time
Exciting MC milk tanker driving opportunity in an established liquid carrier transportation company.
We are expanding our fleet and are therefore seeking a permanent full-time MC driver for work across Victoria. Position suited for drivers who are experienced with liquid haulage.
We offer generous earning potentials and good working conditions, including:
– Reliable and consistent work all year round
– Paid weekly
– New and well maintained equipment
– Job security – permanent, full time position
To be successful, candidates must have:
– A current MC license with a minimum 12 months experience with tankers
– Basic commercial driving medical no more than 6 months old (or willing to obtain)
– Willing to undergo a drug and alcohol test
– Hardworking and reliable with a safety first attitude
– Licence printout
– 2 contactable references
If this sounds like you, please call Nick on 0499 003 603 or submit your resume and cover direct to [email protected]
Administration Officer / Bookkeeper | Bunyip
Alaco White Posted 25th May 2021 Part Time
At Alaco White we are excited be expanding our team and are seeking a hardworking, positive, warm, and articulate professional to help continue providing excellent service to our valued clients.
The position is a flexible part time position beginning with a flexible 15-20 hours per week (ideally over 4 days) increasing as the business requirements grow, based in our office in Bunyip Victoria.
The successful candidate will be providing professional services to our internal team along with our valued clients.
– Flexible working arrangements
– Professional learning and development
– Varied work with ability to advance your career.
Super Safe Scaffolds Posted 1st June 2021 Full Time
This is a fantastic opportunity for those that are looking to get in to a trade or for existing trades looking for stable work with a reputable company. No experience necessary as training is provided.
This position involves:
– Assisting with the erecting and dismantling of light weight roof and /or Kwikstage scaffold systems
– Assisting with the transportation of scaffolding to and from various sites
– Working with your team leaders to ensure schedules and quality standards are met/maintained to keep our service levels where our customers expect.
South Eastern European Posted 12th May 2021 Full Time
Vacancy for a qualified motor vehicle technician experienced in using diagnostic equipment, working on European vehicles and Diesel engines.
We are a modern equipped garage with a friendly environment and dedicated work ethic.
Full time Monday to Friday 8 am to 5 pm.
Target Zero Group is a progressive company based in the South Eastern Region who provides smart, innovative solutions to our clients. We are in an exciting transformation and are committed to being the industry leader in the areas in which we operate with our values at the forefront of everything we do.
Due to continued expansion and growth, we are seeking to fill the above full-time position to work alongside a dynamic and committed work group. You need to be safety focussed and able to work within a team environment.
Michael O’Connor and Son Industries Chimney Sweeps Posted 31st May 2021 Full Time
We are looking for a conscientious worker with the right attitude for our small office in a highly respected well established family business. In this role you will ensure the day-to-day support to maintain the smooth and efficient running of our Essential Services operation.
– Exhibits polite and professional communication via phone, email and mail
– Supports team by organising daily work jobs for field employees.
– Have strong communication skills
– Bank reconciliation
– Worker support for client inductions
– Problem Solving
– Researching and booking travel arrangements for staff members
– Being a point of contact for a range of staff in the organisation
– Full time 37.5 hours per week.
– Wage negotiable for the right person.
– Scheduling meetings and appointments
– Taking notes and minutes in meetings
– Microsoft Office skills,
– Be Proficient in MYOB or other accounting package
– Carry out general duties such as filing, typing, copying, binding scanning
– Work well under pressure from time to time.
Education and Experience Requirements:
– High school certificate or equivalent education.
– Minimum 3 years administrative experience
– Knowledge of appropriate software including: Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook
– Valid driver’s license
If you have questions about this role or would like to apply, please email [email protected]
MC/HC Truck Drivers | Lang Lang
Irwin Stockfeeds Posted 1st June 2021 Full Time
Irwin Stockfeeds is a family-owned industry leader specialising in manufacturing quality feed supplements for primary producers.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are seeking a highly skilled HC truck driver to be based from our LANG LANG MILL IN GIPPSLAND. The position is full-time with immediate start.
The role includes working within fatigue management guidelines to pick up raw materials from suppliers & deliver manufactured product to our customers in company fleet.
We are offering competitive remuneration in line with skills and experience.
KEY CRITERIA AND SKILLS
To be successful in the role, you must:
– hold a valid MC/HC Drivers licence
– have a minimum 2 years experience driving MC/HC vehicles
– be punctual and reliable
– provide up to date VicRoads driver history report
– be flexible and able to work overtime and weekends when required
– observe company policies and procedures
– maintain high standards of safety compliance
– deliver high quality customer service
– knowledge of Gippsland & Northern Victoria regions
– BFM accreditation a distinct advantage
– Candidates MUST be willing to undergo a pre-employment physical including drug and alcohol testing at the time of interview.
– Keying sales orders in Pronto
– Answering Phone calls
– Customer service
– Taking phone orders
– addressing customer concerns
– Following up purchase orders
– Delivery bookings
– Liaising with manufacturing and logistics team
– Assisting external sales reps in keying quotations and cold calling
– Ad-hoc duties in line with business requirement
We are looking for a full time accessory fitter to join our workshop.
Must have prior fitting, mechanical or auto elec experience.
Must have own tools, transport and be available to work at both our Pakenham and Dandenong stores.
Melbourne’s Leading Nanny Agency Posted 1st June 2021 2 Days/Week
Children aged 8 years, 3 years & 24 months
Rate: $29.56 – $31.54 per hour + Super/Insurance (employed by MLNA) + WorkCover
Monday: 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Friday: 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
This family would like: Lovely family looking for hands on and positive Educator to assist with their 3 children. Educator will be in charge of care for mostly 2 yr old. Dropping off and picking up 8 yr old from school. Developmental & Educational activities, trips to the park, arts & crafts. Light meal preparation and light housekeeping required. Educator will be required to use their own vehicle but will be reimbursed km’s.
– Have or be working towards getting your Certificate in Early Childhood Education & Care or have a higher education
– Be an experienced child care worker with at least 3 professional references.
– Have WWCC, Police Check, CPR and Level 2 First Aid
– Have a car & driver’s licence
– Be willing to commit for at least 12 months
– Have the right to work in Australia (Applicants with 417 & 462 visas need not apply)
To apply, please call 03 9576 7000 or send your resume to [email protected]
Lakeside Psychology is looking for a passionate Psychologist to join our team for 2-3 days per week. We have a supportive, fun and highly skilled team and you will have the freedom to establish your preferred client base and make a positive impact on your clients and our community. The position allows for flexible work arrangements and potential opportunities to work from home.
About Lakeside Psychology
Lakeside Psychology is driven by strong values of excellence, compassion, integrity, passion and positivity, and we are committed to providing an exceptional service across the board – to our clients, to our staff, and to the broader community. Our psychologists have various areas of interest from working with children and adolescents, through to working with adults, couples and families, and we’d love to hear about yours!
We prioritise the professional development and well-being of our staff, and strive for a stimulating professional environment and a rewarding experience as a psychologist. We are currently based in the Lakeside estate in Pakenham, however are in the process of building a brand-new clinic in Officer, which will allow even further scope for interactive, engaging treatment modalities including pet therapy, outdoor interventions, art and sand play to name a few.
Junior Adventures Group Posted 31st May 2021 Part Time
We are a multi brand Education provider with leading Before and After School Care brands such as OSHClub, Helping Hands and Primary OSHCare.
We understand the quality of our staff that drive our success and live our company values to be Considerate, Passionate and Courageous, every day.
We work collaboratively with schools and communities in building brighter futures together!
– Paid training in a range of areas such as first aid, behaviour management, quality improvement plans, anaphylaxis as well as others, ensuring your success.
– Structured induction, mentoring, ongoing professional and career development, and a supportive leadership team.
– Flexibility with convenient locations and hours of work providing terrific work life balance.
– We provide a range of employee benefits with discounts off the following: OSH care rates, movie tickets, fuel, shopping, theme parks, dining, accommodation and more!