Warragul based company requires a delivery driver/offsider.
Position is Casual but may lead to full-time work for the right applicant.
The position entails delivery of household goods therefore being physically fit and able to lift heavy items is a requirement.
The successful candidate will need:
– To hold a current drivers licence and be able to drive manual transmission
– Police check & VicRoads driver history report
– To be available Monday – Saturday
Gippsland Domestic Group Posted 26th October 2020 Contract
Gippsland domestic group are looking for our newest team member.
We are excited to offer a domestic house cleaner position.
Do you have a passion for providing quality work , exceeding client expectations and attention to detail.
– Equipment provided
– Training and support
– School friendly hours
– Positive and friendly demeanour
– Licence and transport
– Willing to obtain a police check
Experience preferred but however not essential if you have a willingness to learn
If you would like to join our wonderful team please PM Gippsland domestic group or email you interest and resume to [email protected]
Shop Now at Tash Can Cook, Warragul
Domestic Home Help Cleaners | Warragul
Dreamz Cleaning Services Posted 25th October 2020 Part-time
We are looking for a domestic cleaner in the Warragual Trafalgar, Drouin area.
Must have Abn, Police check, Have Own Car, Have Drivers license, Experience in cleaning.
Must be able to work on own or in a group, must be reliable. Be fit and available Monday to Friday (School Hours)
Please email us with your resume: [email protected]
Seasonal Casuals | Warragul
BCF Australia Posted 23rd October 2020 Full-time
Join the team during our peak trading period between August 2020 and January 2021. Fantastic opportunity to join BCF at one of the most exciting times of the year!
At BCF we want our team to be the experts, so if your passion is boating, camping or fishing a role with our team might be the catch of your day! Our culture is genuine and our team truly live and breathe our ethos. We encourage our team to live their passion, by training them to be knowledge with firsthand experience of our products.
Customer Service (register operator, customer service, and sales):
– Engaging with our customers to provide helpful, friendly and accurate service and advice
– Sharing your product knowledge and keeping up to date with current and new products within our range
Refill (Product receiving and processing):
– Receipting of incoming stock and maintaining inventory levels
– Boosting store sales through refill and store presentation
– Working with the Management team to implement promotional activities and visual merchandising
Morning Fill or Night Fill (Early Morning 6am – 10am; or Evenings 4pm – 9pm):
– Replenishment of products on the shop floor
– Great attention to detail to ensure products are well stocked and neatly presented.
– Adhering to safe manual handling practices
– Ability to work in a fast paced environment to meet replenishment targets
Be rewarded with:
– Significant discounts across all Super Retail Group (BCF, Supercheap Auto, rebel and Macpac)
– A vibrant, team oriented culture where we embrace and encourage new ideas
– A great team benefits with our “Perks Program”
Super Retail Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer where we; support, promote and celebrate diversity. Closing date subject to change.
Fairview Village Limited Posted 26th October 2020 Full-time
Fairview Village is seeking an experienced Care Manager (Registered Nurse) for our aged and health care service to join our dedicated and successful team as we provide quality holistic person centered care and a lifestyle of choice for our elders that is specific to each individuals needs and preferences whilst supporting and promoting an inclusive community.
Fairview Village comprises of residential aged care, retirement living and offers home care services to the broader community. We embrace the Eden philosophy of care which provides an elder focused culture.
We are a local employer of choice offering a large amount of employee benefits. As a not for profit organisation we offer generous salary packaging benefits of up to $15,900 per year plus additional salary packaging benefits including the ability to claim for meals/entertainment and accommodation expenses. Various other corporate discounts are available through our employer incentive program which Fairview Village is continually expanding to offer greater benefits for staff. We provide a supportive learning environment with a warm, friendly and committed team of staff.
The Care Manager will be responsible for the overall management of the care department (including clinical, health and personal care outcomes for residents/consumers).
Successful applicants will be able to demonstrate the following qualifications, certificates and experience:
• Current Registered Nursing Registration with AHPRA
• Satisfactory Police Certificate
• Current satisfactory Working with Children Check
• At least 3 years experience in a management position with the Health Care Setting.
• Knowledge and understanding of relevant legislation and associated accreditation, funding, Aged Care Act and other relevant legislative requirements.
• Ability to practice independently and interdependently, assuming accountability and responsibility for their own actions and delegation of care to staff within the scopes of responsibility.
• The ability to provide evidence-based person centered nursing care. The role includes promotion and maintenance of health and optimal prevention of illness for individuals with physical or mental illness, disabilities and/or rehabilitation needs, as well as alleviation of pain and suffering at the end stage of life.
• The ability to assess, plan, implement and evaluate nursing care in collaboration with individuals and the multidisciplinary health care team so as to achieve goals and health outcomes. The role recognises that ethnicity, culture, gender, spiritual values, sexuality, age, disability and economic and social factors have an impact on residents/consumers.
• Effective leadership experience in the coordination of provision of person centered nursing within the Fairview Village community to facilitate optimal health outcomes. This includes appropriate referral to, and consultation with, resident/consumers, representative, other relevant health professionals, service providers, and community and support services.
• Ability to foster and maintain effective, cohesive relationships with other leaders within the organisation, community groups and associations, and other service providers within the area.
• Well-developed understanding of the rights and needs of residents/consumers and their family/representatives and a demonstrated capacity to communicate effectively with all key stakeholders.
• Capacity to manage an operational care department budget within parameters.
• Sound understanding of quality systems, continuous improvement models and the requirements for applicable accreditation and funding programs including policy development and policy management experience.
• Experience with Human Resource Management at a tactical and operational management level.
• Demonstrated capacity to recruit, educate, manage motivate staff and to develop innovative staff models capable of delivering quality services in a cost-effective manner.
• Knowledge of and user familiarity with common and relevant Fairview Village and industry IT systems.
• Commitment to, and experience of, the development of sound and innovative Occupational Health and Safety policies and practices.
• Ability to foster the Eden Philosophy throughout Fairview Village and the community.
Your dedication and hard work will be rewarded with:
• Training/Education opportunities
• High level of mentoring and support from experienced nursing professionals
• Corporate rates for private health insurance
Please forward your application including covering letter and detailed resume by 11pm Sunday 15th November 2020.
Attention: Human Resource Department
PO Box 319, Warragul, 3820. or
Email: [email protected]
Jobs in Baw Baw October 26th 2020
FEM Technician | Drouin West
Drouin West Fire Brigade – CFA Posted 23rd October 2020 Volunteer
Are you able to spare 2 days a year?
Would you like to support local business?
If the answer to these questions is Yes, we would like your help.
Drouin West Fire Brigade provides Fire Extinguisher Maintenance (FEM) to local business. Volunteers receive training to become qualified FEM Technicians. Our FEM program is a valuable source of income for the Brigade to fund a wide range of projects to support our community.
Lifestyle Centred Services Posted 26th October 2020 Contract | AU$32.03-AU$42.50/hour
Disability Support Workers required to assist a child living within their family home in the Trafalgar area.
Home Care, Respite and Personal Care are required.
Fortnightly Tuesdays times to be confirmed.
(other shifts also available in surrounding suburbs)
• Police Check (current within the past 12 months)
• Current Senior First Aid and CPR
• undergo a Disability Worker Exclusion check
• Working With Children Check or willingness to obtain
• Must have a Drivers Licence, reliable car and full comprehensive insurance
• Be prepared to transport client
Wages: above the award (rate depending on qualifications & experience). Average pay rates start from $32.03 M-F with higher rates for evenings, active overnight shifts and weekends.
Please email your resume to Lifestyle Centred Services [email protected]
Beauty Therapist | Drouin
Drouin Central Wellness and Medi Spa Posted 23rd October 2020 Part-time
Permanent Part time Position / Beauty Therapist
Drouin Central Wellness and Medi Spa
(Admin: No further detail available)
Sampson’s Bar & Grill in Trafalgar are looking for a full time front of house to join our team.
Must have experience in hospitality font of house and bar work.
Our days of operation will be Tuesday to Friday nights and weekends lunch and dinner.
Please email resumes and cover letter through to [email protected]
Landscaper x2 | Darnum
Aussie Garden and Home Maintenance Solutions Posted 25th October 2020
Thanks for reading Jobs in Baw Baw October 26th 2020. While you’re here, check out the other areas and listings on Employment Opportunities!