Here’s hoping you find a job you love in this roundup! A small favour to ask. If you apply for any jobs listed here, please include in your application letter, “I am writing to apply for your position as advertised on A Guide to Cardinia Employment Opportunities Summary“. (You could even copy & paste that line, if you like. Thanks!
Jobs in Baw Baw 30/08/2021
Labourer | Trafalgar
LB Fence Contracting
Posted 30th August 2021
LB Fence contracting is looking for a labourer to assist with the constructing of rural farm fencing.
The right person would ideally come with a positive attitude, be fit as this is a physically demanding job. General fencing skills would also be a Bonus but you can also learn on the job.
– Manual drivers licence
– farm work experience
– willing to work as a team and solo
– tractor driving experience
– be punctual and reliable
– have their own ABN
Please message if interested: Lachlan 0412236355 and send resume to: [email protected]
Social Media Marketing | Jindivick
Scrubs Nursing Agency
Posted 29th August 2021
Scrubs Nursing Agency is looking for a social media marketer to work on our Instagram and Facebook sites.
Would consider a student studying marketing or someone with an understanding of their algorithms.
Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated
CVs/ Resume can be emailed to [email protected]
Freight Handlers | Warragul
Posted 25th August 2021
We’re a locally owned and run freight company and we’re looking for some freight handlers.
If you’re hard working, enthusiastic and happy to be part of a growing team then you’re perfect for this position.
The job is quite physical and requires an early start (1am) – 5 days a week.
Send your details and a quick rundown of your work experience to [email protected]
Customer Advisor | Warragul
Bendigo and Adelaide Bank
Posted 27th August 2021
As Customer Advisor, you will be the face of the branch. Historically referred to as Bank Teller, our Customer Advisors are leading the way with our unique philosophy.
You will be given the support you need to do what you do best – listening to customers and using your skills to help them with transactions, provide education on our online platforms and tools, recommend the banks products and services, and assist our customers achieve their financial goals.
We have a part time position available at our Warragul Branch, the role is part time 38 hours per fortnight.
You will bring:
– Extensive experience in a customer service environment
– Demonstrated competence in achieving consistent sales results
– An ability to confidently talk to customers face-to-face and over the telephone
– An eagerness to understand and share with others what makes our bank different
– Experience in the banking and finance industry – a plus but certainly not essential
There’s so much more to a career with Bendigo Bank than just banking. You bring your brilliant mind, and we’ll help you take your learning to the next level with on-the-job training and external development opportunities – we want you to shine. After all, YOU are the difference that makes us the better big bank.
At Bendigo Bank we believe a diverse workforce supported by an inclusive culture is central to our success and we actively encourage applications from those who bring diversity of thought to our business. We support candidate requests for adjustment to accommodate an illness, injury or disability to equitably participate in the selection process.
If you’re excited to be part of an organisation with strong values and a community focus – then this could be the role for you! Apply now.
Handyperson/Maintenance/All rounder/Carpenter/Painter/Gardener | Drouin
Top End Home Services
Posted 26th August 2021
Contract -> Casual
Our business specializes in providing maintenance services to real estate companies. We do do private work as well but the real estates are our core.
No 2 days will be the same, our services are very varied but can include:
– Timber fencing,
– deck building,
– farm fencing,
– assisting our cleaner on occasions,
– tree lopping,
– cleaning gutters,
– basic carpentry,
– door locks,
– all handyman services,
– yard tidy/rubbish removal,
– stainless balustrading,
– landscaping and much more.
Sales & Customer Manager | Trafalgar
Gibsons Group Pty Ltd
Posted 30th August 2021
The opportunity exists for a highly motivated, driven Sales & Customer Manager to join our Agronomy Team on a full-time (or part time) basis located out of our Trafalgar Depot. The focus of this role is to support the farming sector and build and maintain long-term relationships within the local farming community in West Gippsland. In this key role you will have the opportunity to provide advice and expertise to promote our products & services to the local farming sector.
The successful candidate will have:
– Self-starter with the capacity to work autonomously.
– Previous sales experience with agronomic expertise a desirable attribute.
– Excellent time management with ability to prioritise tasks.
– Strong computer and communications skills with ability to build rapport with customers.
– Good local knowledge of the Gippsland area.
– Hold a current Australian Driver’s Licence.
An attractive salary with a fully maintained company vehicle will be offered commensurate with skills and experience.
The successful applicant will be required to complete a full pre-employment medical including drug & alcohol screening.
To apply for this position, please forward your cover letter & resume via email to [email protected]
Featured Jobs in Baw Baw & Cardinia 30/08/2021
House Cleaner | Cardinia
Love Your House and Garden Pty Ltd
Posted 1st August 2021
LOVE YOUR HOUSE AND GARDEN is an established home cleaning, gardening and lawn mowing business, operating since 2012 in the outer South Eastern suburbs of Melbourne (Berwick & surrounding suburbs). We offer daily, weekly, fortnightly, one off, vacate, end of lease, pre-sale, pre-move in and open for inspection cleaning.
We work in Customer Service. The the job is house cleaning, but there is so much more that comes from this service. It really is give and take; we take the day to day chores away, and give people back precious quality time. We are part of their support team, bringing calm and order to their lives. We clean for people who are time poor, working, studying, mother in law visits, caring for others, special occasions, they might be frail, recovering from surgery, sleep deprived, or who just want to enjoy their weekends with family and friends, not cleaning their house.
We even clean for people who have been given a house clean as a gift.
We work in teams so our clients know they can depend on us rain, hail or shine.
Cleaning houses comes with great responsibility. Our clients trust us to be in their homes while they are not there; that we will consistently do a great job; we will take care with their belongings; and ensure their privacy.
What we do: Remove cobwebs, dusting, vacuuming, clean bathrooms, kitchens, and mopping.
We can also: hang & fold washing, change & make beds, clean windows, clean ovens and refrigerators.
We do presale cleaning: we prepare houses for real estate photos, making sure everything sparkles and potential buyers see how stunning the home is. We also clean houses ready for open for inspections.
Apprentice Fabrication Engineer (welder) | Pakenham
Adloheat Horticultural Products
Posted 17th August 2021
We’re a small family owned business who designs and manufactures quality garden equipment. We are looking for an enthusiastic, reliable young person to join our manufacturing team in Pakenham. Opportunity to achieve a trade qualification and to learn ‘hands on’ skills. Trial period applies. Genuine applicants only please.
– No experience needed (some mig welding an advantage)
– Good communication skills
– Strong work ethic
– Keen to learn a welding trade
– On the job training
– Offer of apprenticeship to successful applicant
Job Seeker Mentor| Baw Baw Shire
Posted 19th August 2021
– Work from home, with travel reimbursable
– Casual Part-time – choose your own hours!
– $39.35 per hour
Through the “Connect 2 Employment” program, the Job Seeker Mentor will be connecting ‘job ready’ participants with employment opportunities in Gippsland’s food and fibre sector. They will work closely with several partner organisations to deliver this programme in a collaborative and innovative way.
The successful applicant will be required to:
– Assist job seekers to register with the program
– Engage with organisations such as employment service providers, community service groups, youth housing and training organisations to source participants
– Work with participants to get them job ready by providing:
= resume and interview coaching
= interview clothing and grooming
= pre-employment training
= work experience opportunities
– Engage with employers to identify their requirements and match participants
– Refer participants to other community services if needed e.g. financial counselling, drug and alcohol counselling, mental health counselling, food voucher providers etc.
– Provide post placement support to achieve outcome goals
Truck Driver | South East/Eastern Suburbs
Next Level Base Works
Posted 11th August 2021
Casual -> Full Time
We are looking for an experienced operator who can hit the ground running and is competent in the following:
- Work in a fast-paced environment that can change daily with both working independently and in a team.
- Strong communication and reporting of daily activities including a truck logbook and photographs of loads and sites etc.
- Ability to troubleshoot and problem solve.
- Maintain a clean vehicle and complete safety checks on all equipment.
- Drive a road ranger non synchro.
- Ability to operate skid steer and excavator an advantage but not essential.
- Trucks and equipment stored in yard at Bunyip VIC
- Casual to begin with a view to full time for the right candidate.
Jobs in Cardinia 30/08/2021
Seeking Electrical Apprenticeship | Cardinia/Casey
Posted 30th August 2021
I have a 19 year old seeking an electrical apprenticeship, preferably in domestic/commercial.
Ready to commence immediately.
– White Card
– Pre app
– First Aid
– Manual driver’s license and car
– Work experience onsite
He does not yet have a Working from heights card, but I can arrange for this to be paid for if it is a prerequisite for employment.
He lives in Narre Warren and is seeking opportunities in the southeast suburbs.
If this sounds like the candidate you’ve been looking for, please contact me so I can pass on your details to my client.
Phone Kristen: 0409 566 709
Chef/Cook | Bunyip
Biddy Martha’s Café
Posted 28th August 2021
We are looking for a Chef/Cook for 3-4 days a week including some weekends.
Hours are negotiable and very flexible and are likely to increase as current restrictions ease.
Administration Officer – Finance | Koo Wee Rup
Kooweerup Regional Health Service
Posted 26th August 2021
This is an ongoing part time position (48 hours per fortnight) with a requirement to work full time during leave cover, and as required. Primarily responsible for managing Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable functions, and assisting in General Ledger maintenance and reconciliation.
The successful application will have
– Basic Accounting qualifications and experience.
– Experience in using Microsoft Office including Excel, and Accounting packages (Oracle experience would be an advantage but not essential).
– Demonstrable attention to detail and accurate data entry skills
– Strong time management skills.
Who we are
KRHS is located in the Southern section of the Cardinia Shire in Victoria. The Health Service provides a range of services including Acute Medical, Early Parenting, Palliative Care, Emergency Respite and Aged Care through its Residential Care. Ambulatory Care Services are provided including: District Nursing, Allied Health. A range of Community Education and Health Promotion Activities in partnership with other agencies are also undertaken such as Diabetes Education. Consulting Rooms for Visiting Specialists and a G.P. Clinic are also onsite.
You will enjoy benefits such as:
– Salary Packaging options to optimise tax savings.
– Internal and external professional development opportunities.
– Access to Employee Assistance Program (EAP).
– Work-Life Balance.
How to apply
A Position Description can be obtained by emailing Sharyn Gregory at [email protected] For specific enquiries regarding the role, please contact Ragul Karun (CFO) on (03) 5997 9757.
The successful applicant will be required to be eligible for and undergo the following:
– Police Record Check.
– Employee Working with Children’s Check.
– Current Immunisation status including COVID19 Vaccination.
– Applications including cover letter and resume together with the names of two (2) referees to be emailed to [email protected] by Sunday 12th September 2021.
Our work at KRHS is based on respectful relations, equality, diversity and inclusion. As an Equal Opportunity Employer KRHS does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, disability, national origin. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
Labourer Chicken Farming Night Shifts | Pakenham
POULTRY HARVESTING PTY LTD
Posted 30th August 2021
Small family-owned business located in Cardinia currently looking for hard-working, reliable casual employees in the Melbourne Southern East, Casey, South Gippy Areas.
The task will include operating machinery (no previous experience needed), harvesting live chickens in poultry farms.
Night shifts only. Need to have their own transport, current car licence and be able to work flexible hours.
Need to be able to complete physical work including some lifting, walking, pushing and pulling.
On the job training will be provided, so experience is not necessary.
MR licence is preferred but not essential.
Please send me your resume or work history to [email protected]
Agronomist | Pakenham
Posted 30th August 2021
You will join the team working out of the Pakenham branch, in between some of the richest and most diverse horticultural/agricultural areas in VIC in the Yarra Valley, the Mornington Peninsula, Gippsland and the Bass coast. Elders Agronomists build and maintain strong relationships with clients not just for short term gains, but to help them create a successful, sustainable and productive business for many years to come. You will work closely with the branch team to provide agronomic technical advice, products and services that help your clients thrive.
As an Agronomist you will:
– Provide onsite agronomic and technical support to clients to recommend appropriate products and services to strengthen their business
– Achieve allocated financial objectives and assist with product forecasting and inventory management
– Promote branch staff upskilling by providing technical advice and product recommendations
– Develop and foster professional relationships with a targeted group of existing and new clients
– Identify and cultivate new agronomic sales opportunities for prospective and existing clients
– Maximise promotional opportunities, including assisting at field days and farmer meetings with demonstrations and trial work
– Help out in the branch where necessary and become a valuable member of the team
Scaffolder installer/Labourer | Pakenham
Super Safe Scaffolds
Posted 30th August 2021
This is a fantastic opportunity for those that are looking to get in to a trade or for existing trades looking for stable work with a reputable and growing company. No experience necessary as training is provided.
This position involves:
– Assisting with the erecting and dismantling of light weight roof and /or Kwikstage scaffold systems
– Assisting with the transportation of scaffolding to and from various sites
– Working with your team leaders to ensure schedules and quality standards are met/maintained to keep our service levels where our customers expect.
To be part of this successful team you will:
– Be physically capable of performing the work on outdoor building sites
– Be flexible in the hours that need to be worked to handle the volumes we undertake
– Be able to work well within a team environment and follow direction
– Possess mechanical aptitude
The successful applicant will:
– Show strong problem-solving skills with willingness to work towards a team leader role
– Be self-motivated, self-reliant, trustworthy, reliable and a good work ethic
– Present and conduct themselves properly and professionally
– Have truck license or willingness to obtain MR license
– Demonstrate a positive, “Can-Do “attitude
– Reside locally to Pakenham Area
– Provide a good salary package and working conditions
– Training if needed, to get an appropriate Industry Card, Scaffold License, Truck License and Harness Training (after a qualification period)
Please ensure the suburb where you reside is mentioned on your resume or cover letter.
If you believe you have the requirements for this position, please forward your resume to [email protected]
Super Safe Hire is an equal opportunity employer and all applications will be treated with confidence.
Factory Operator | Pakenham
DOLLAR SWEETS COMPANY PL
Posted 23rd August 2021
Dollar Sweets Company is an innovative growing confectionary manufacturer located in Pakenham, in the South-eastern Suburbs of Melbourne.
We have an employment opportunity at this time for an operator on a fixed term contract some of the key points will be as set out below:
– The position would be on one of our Production Lines.
– Fixed 6-month term from date of starting.
– $27.7346 per hr including shift allowance.
– This position could become a fulltime job for the right person.
– Afternoon Shift Position.
– Current hours of work will be 8 hours from 2.30pm until 11:00pm, Monday to Friday.
– Current Forklift licence is essential.
Please email your CV to the following email address: [email protected]