Click Here for
Here’s hoping you find a job you love in this roundup! A small favour to ask. If you apply for any jobs listed here, please include in your application letter, “I am writing to apply for your position as advertised on A Guide to Cardinia Employment Opportunities Summary“. (You could even copy & paste that line, if you like. Thanks!
Jobs in Baw Baw 02/08/2021
Cabinetmaker | Neerim
Neerim District Cabinets
Posted 30th July 2021
Neerim District Cabinets, based in Neerim is seeking a qualified cabinetmaker.
We are are a small, but progressive business, specialising in all types of private client based cabinetry.
Able to perform all aspects of Kitchen, Laundry, Bathroom, Wardrobe, TV cabinets are essential, as well as installation experience required.
If you are seeking a cabinetmaking position with a real difference, including working alone from time to time, call Danny on 0468615856.
ADMINISTRATION/ACCOUNTS OFFICER | Drouin
Tim Cannon Landscapes
Posted 2nd August 2021
We are a small family-owned landscaping business looking for an ‘all-rounder’ to complete and manage all administration and accounts duties.
Working independently and closely with the General Manager, the successful candidate will be highly organised, show great attention to detail and demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills.
The appropriate person will also have relevant experience in general administration duties, customer service and book-keeping. The ability to anticipate needs and take initiative will be highly regarded.
For further information, including a job description and how to apply, please email [email protected]
PaTH Trainers | Warragul
FGM Consultants Pty Ltd
Posted 2nd August 2021
FGM Consultants is expanding into new areas and is looking for multiple team members to deliver our PaTH Programs in Gippsland. Complementing our existing delivery areas of Perth, Bendigo, Ballarat and South Eastern Melbourne and Gippsland. This Highly Successful Commonwealth Funded Program is having great results and is changing lives by providing the skills and confidence to assist today’s youth gain employment.
Applicants will have excellent interpersonal and organisational skills and be able to follow established procedures with innovation qualities and able to work independently with minimal supervision. As this is a Commonwealth Funded Program and targeted at Youth (15-24yrs) you will require a WWC and Police Check to be included in your application.
All Applicants should hold the TAE40116 Certificate IV in Training & Assessment or similar.
– Great Communication Skills
– Microsoft office – power-point, word, excel
– Own Transport
We are looking for someone who has a desire to make a difference in how training is traditionally valued and wants to make a difference so if your keen to make a difference we would like to hear from you.
These positions will commence ASAP.
Reply to [email protected]
Or send your resume to;
PO Box 1329
Cert III Business Admin Trainee – Studio Assistant | Warragul
Satin Edge Photography
Posted 31st July 2021
Are you looking to kick start your career in business administration? Are you a highly energetic person who enjoys working in a team environment and learning new skills? We are currently looking for an enthusiastic and motivated individual to join our busy, fast-growing business. In addition to valuable experience in the professional photography industry, this opportunity will qualify the successful applicant with a nationally recognised Cert. III in business administration.
Under a 12 month contract, this position will be full time, comprising of a 38-hour working week in accordance with the relevant National Employment Standards.
As an administration and photographer’s assistant working for one of Gippsland’s most recognised media and digital studios. Your duties will include:
Manager’s Assistant | Warragul
ORCA Swim Schools
Posted 31st July 2021
Are you upbeat, always smiling, mature beyond your years and catch on quickly?
Our current Assistant has been with us for over a year and is knuckling down in year 12 this year and just cannot give us the time we need any longer whilst concentrating on her heavy year 12 workload. Therefore we are starting to look for our next superstar in the making.
WHAT WE LOOK FOR:
– Ability to converse and build relationships with children/students and adults/parents alike. This is not a role for the shy or reserved as there is much interaction with our customers. We are looking for someone confident!
– Mature beyond your years with the ability to catch on fast.
– Smiling, happy, upbeat, extroverted, with a can do attitude.
– Attention to detail and excellent English including spelling, grammar and punctuation.
– Ability to take instruction and once the role has been “learned”, display the ability to work autonomously without having to be micromanaged and directed.
Home Care Workers | Warragul
Fairview Village Ltd
Posted 28th July 2021
Fairview are currently recruiting for Home Care Workers to join our friendly, dedicated and supportive team. Applicants must have a minimum Cert III in Individual Support and a current drivers’ licence is essential.
We offer the following:
– Kilometre allowance
– Salary packaging options – up to a maximum of $15,886.00 per year.
– Flexible shifts that fit in with your lifestyle.
– We provide a mobile device to keep you connected during work time
– Work amongst a supportive team
Please send your resume to [email protected]
if you are interested in joining our team.
Featured Jobs in Baw Baw & Cardinia 02/08/2021
House Cleaner | Cardinia
Love Your House and Garden Pty Ltd
Posted 1st July 2021
LOVE YOUR HOUSE AND GARDEN is an established home cleaning, gardening and lawn mowing business, operating since 2012 in the outer South Eastern suburbs of Melbourne (Berwick & surrounding suburbs). We offer daily, weekly, fortnightly, one off, vacate, end of lease, pre-sale, pre-move in and open for inspection cleaning.
We work in Customer Service. The the job is house cleaning, but there is so much more that comes from this service. It really is give and take; we take the day to day chores away, and give people back precious quality time. We are part of their support team, bringing calm and order to their lives. We clean for people who are time poor, working, studying, mother in law visits, caring for others, special occasions, they might be frail, recovering from surgery, sleep deprived, or who just want to enjoy their weekends with family and friends, not cleaning their house.
We even clean for people who have been given a house clean as a gift.
We work in teams so our clients know they can depend on us rain, hail or shine.
Cleaning houses comes with great responsibility. Our clients trust us to be in their homes while they are not there; that we will consistently do a great job; we will take care with their belongings; and ensure their privacy.
What we do: Remove cobwebs, dusting, vacuuming, clean bathrooms, kitchens, and mopping.
We can also: hang & fold washing, change & make beds, clean windows, clean ovens and refrigerators.
We do presale cleaning: we prepare houses for real estate photos, making sure everything sparkles and potential buyers see how stunning the home is. We also clean houses ready for open for inspections.
PIANO AND VOCAL TEACHERS | Pakenham
Creative Souls Studio
Posted 5th August 2021
WHO WE ARE:
Creative Souls Studio Pakenham is a community of exceptional teachers, students and families. We are an established part of the Pakenham community having been in existence for over 14 years. A positive, exciting music school that specialises in singing, guitar, piano, and drum lessons for students of all ages. We guarantee you will find someone you love learning from, who will personalise your lessons and bring you the joy of music.
To create a positive, inclusive and safe space where students can come firstly to learn technique and appreciation for music, but also a place to learn to express themselves in the best way – through song.
Part of our mission is to make the life of our students and their families easier and to create a community that they are privileged and excited to be a part of. We want them to feel valued and supported and secure in the knowledge that they are our highest priority.
We are looking for long-term contracted team members who are excited to grow with us. If you are passionate about music and willing to contribute ideas and become as excited about our vision as we are then this is the studio for you.
Landcare Facilitator | Pakenham
Cardinia Environment Coalition
Posted 2nd August 2021
We are seeking a passionate and versatile Landcare Facilitator to join our team. The Landcare Facilitator will provide support to Landcare and environmental volunteer groups within the Cardinia Shire area to build capacity and resilience, and to enable groups to undertake works that protect, enhance and restore the land and natural environment.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for, and significant understanding of environmental conservation and land management. Working alongside our members and volunteers, we are looking for a people person, with a positive attitude and a willingness to learn on the job.
The Landcare Facilitator role will have a strong focus on building group and network capacity, rather than dependency, to enable groups and networks to become sustainable.
Community engagement experience, natural resource management knowledge, communication skills, stakeholder management, planning and computer literacy are required, along with a collaborative, engaging approach. Previous experience working with Landcare, Friends of groups, or other environmental volunteer groups, is desirable.
This position is funded by the Department of Environment, Land, Water and Planning’s 2021-24 Victorian Landcare Facilitator Program.
Gumbuya World Superstars | Tynong North
Posted 31st July 2021
Gumbuya World is looking for its next round of Superstars to join our teams.
We are looking for people who want to have fun, work hard and are willing to make our guests experience an awesome one, but also a safe one!
We are open on weekends, every day over the September school holidays and then every day from December through summer. It’s important that you are available for work during these peak times!
We also have school group and events in and around all those dates, so there are lots of options to pick up shifts!
1st Year Apprentice | Pakenham
Posted 28th July 2021
Local Pakenham business seeking 1st Year Apprentice Elevated Work Platform Technician for immediately start.
Learn all aspects of the trade from mechanics, electronics, welding and spray painting to name a few skills.
No experience necessary however the successful applicant must be reliable, on time, willing to learn. Basic hand tool experience and / or mechanical aptitude an advantage but not essential.
PROGRAM COORDINATOR | Beaconsfield
Beaconsfield Neighbourhood Centre
Posted 28th July 2021
A highly desirable, part-time role within our Centre’s administration team has become available. We are looking for a new Program Coordinator for immediate start.
The successful applicant will:
– Have a strong community spirit.
– Have excellent written and verbal skills.
– Possess a professional and enthusiastic attitude.
– Have high standards of personal presentation.
– Be a positive person who will develop strong relationships with members, tutors, colleagues and the community in an inclusive manner.
Jobs in Cardinia 02/08/2021
1st-4th Year Apprentice | Bunyip
Victorian Civil and Drainage
Posted 22nd July 2021
Victorian Civil and Drainage are seeking a 1st- 4th year apprentice to join our expanding team.
The successful applicant will be self thinking, hard working, eager to learn and work well in a team environment.
Drivers licence essential, (not for a 1st Year)
Based in Bunyip
Above award wages paid depending upon experience.
Diploma Educators | Pakenham
Little Saints Early Learning Centre
Posted 2nd August 2021
Pakenham Little Saints Early Learning Centre is a brand new, purpose built service and we are looking for enthusiastic educators to join our wonderful team.
You must bring –
– A true passion about developing strong relationships with children, families and your team.
– A strong commitment to partnering in the development of quality educational programs.
– A commitment to professional development and growth.
– Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of the National Quality Framework (NQF).
– Experience working in an early childhood setting.
In return, Little Saints Early Learning Centre offers –
– Ongoing personal and professional development opportunities
– Career progression opportunities
– Online programming platform
– Above award wages
– Friendly and supportive team
The Successful applicant must have –
– A minimum of a Cert 3 or Diploma in Early Childhood Education
– A current Working with Children’s Check and Police Check
– Knowledge of the Child Safety Standards and Child Safe practices
– Current approved First Aid, Asthma & Anaphylaxis training.
If you feel this is the right position for you and you are ready to join a growing team of early childhood professionals, please forward –
A cover letter, providing a summary of your suitability to this role, and why you’re excited about this opportunity, AND Your resume to [email protected]
Please note we request a minimum of 3 references to be able to consider your application
Room Leader | Pakenham
Mayfield Childcare Limited
Posted 29th July 2021
We are looking for:
Diploma Qualified Room Leader (4 roles available in various age groups)
To be successful in this role you must have:
– Diploma of Early Childhood Education and Care
– Regulatory approved First Aid, CPR, Asthma and Anaphylaxis training
– Child Protection training
– Red Nose and Food Safety training (willingness to obtain)
– Employee Working With Children’s Check
You will need to demonstrate:
– Excellent communication (both verbal and written) skills,
– Flexibility to work within the operational hours of an education and care service
– Highly developed Professional Standards
– Understanding of the Early Years Learning and Development Framework
– Understanding of the National Quality Standards (NQS)
– Passionate in achieving the high quality outcomes for children and families
– Experience with documentation of children’s wellbeing and learning
On offer is:
– Working for well-established and highly reputable early childhood education and care centres
– Discounted child care fees
– Supportive Leadership and Management team
– Ample opportunities for training and professional development
– Opportunity for professional growth within the centres leadership team
– Immediate start is available
If you would like to apply for this position, please submit your most current resume along with your ability to meet the above selection criteria to [email protected]
Only applicants who are successful in obtaining an interview will be contacted.
Mayfield Childcare Limited, its Board, Management, Employees and Volunteers are committed to safety and wellbeing of all children and young people.
Mayfield Childcare Limited its employees and volunteers have a zero tolerance for child abuse.
Mayfield Childcare Limited acknowledge the traditional custodians of the land– the Wurundjeri people, and pay our respects to their Elders, both past and present.
Caravan/Camper Assembler | Pakenham
EAGLE OUTDOORS GROUP PTY LTD
Posted 27th July 2021
The successful applicant will work as a part of a small effective team reporting to our Production Manager building quality forward fold and Hybrid campers. The role is hands on assembling chassis, tent and electrical components. You will need to work together with our team to meet the production targets and key performance indicators. The position is full time (Monday-Friday) with occasional Saturday overtime available. There is opportunity for advancement as the company grows.
Benefits and perks
– Work with a family company and close team.
– Work in the South Eastern suburbs of Melbourne
Skills and experience
– Be a committed, punctual and friendly person that works effectively within a team and willing to learn different areas of the work, including, mechanical, tent fitting and general assembly work.
– Current driver’s licence (Manual and automatic)
– Communicate clearly with the team and supervisor.
– Have a strong Mechanical background with electrical diagnostic experience is desirable.
– Can read and understand job specifications with an attention to detail and be able to work to a high standard.
– Ability to work within allocated timeframes and production quotas
– Be highly competent using hand and power tools, an ability to MIG weld is desirable.
– Current fork lift licence is an advantage.
To apply please send your resume and cover letter to [email protected]
Office Administration | Gembrook
Hilder Timbers Pty Ltd
Posted 28th July 2021
We are seeking an experienced person to run our office. Permanent position with flexible hours offering an attractive salary.
The successful applicant will manage accounts receivables and payable’s, liaise with suppliers, answer incoming calls and prepare and execute payroll requirements. Working closely with our production manager, together you will coordinate production and delivery schedules.
Experience with MYOB and Excel will be well received and previous experience in the Timber industry would be fantastic, but not essential.
– Excellent communication and customer service skills are required.
– Mature, common sense approach.
– Self-motivated able to work by oneself.
– Experience in similar role is essential.
– Outstanding communication skills, both written and oral.
Hilder Timbers is a well-established family run business offering a varied and interesting role with a long term future.
If you are interested, please apply with resume to Richard Mullen at [email protected] or ring 0427 699 614 with any questions.
Early Childhood Educator | Bunyip
bestchance Child Family Care
Posted 29th July 2021
bestchance’s purpose is for all children, families and individuals to thrive in their community. As a values based employer, bestchance educators are provided with mentoring, advice and support to extend their practice and achieve their professional goals.
– Generous Salary Packaging – as a not-for-profit organisation we are able to offer our employees attractive salary packaging benefits which will reduce your income tax and increase your take home pay. For example – a part time employee who earns $40,000 p.a could potentially salary package up to $18,550 worth of living
expenses and take home an additional $4,730 per annum. (For more information go to: smartsalary.com.au)
– Development Opportunities to support you and your professional journey
– Paid Parental Leave – we offer 14 weeks paid parental leave for early childhood educators who are employed in Kindergartens under the VECTEA Agreement
– Professional Counselling – we offer all employees access to our employee assistance program
– Friendly and Collaborative Environment
– We offer Flexible Work Arrangements
Employment conditions are in accordance with the industry Victorian Early Childhood Teachers and Educators Agreement (VECTEA), in addition to full FBT exempt Salary Packaging being available.
Bunyip Kindergarten – Diploma Qualified (Lunch Cover)
Location: 29 Princess Street, Bunyip, VIC 3815
Monday and Thursday 11:45am to 2:15pm
To view the position description please visit our website: www.bestchance.org.au
Please email your cover letter that lists the site you are applying for and your resume to [email protected]
bestchance is a child safe and equal opportunity employer. We are committed to child safety and have zero tolerance of child abuse. Applicants should be aware that we carry out Working with Children, Police Records and reference checks to ensure that we are recruiting the right people