Alsal Spares Pty Ltd Posted 25th January 2021 Apprenticeship
We are looking at hiring someone full time to disconnect and reconnect ovens and dishwashers and complete repairs on appliances.
No experience in necessary as full training will be provided by our technicians but must be handy.
We are looking for someone who is well presented, great customer service and can work independently once full trained.
We are currently seeking an all rounder staff for our Kebab Shop located at Drouin.
Kebab experience would be great but not required.
If employed must be reliable, honest, good communication skills and have a positive attitude towards work.
Your responsibilities include taking orders and kitchen hand.
Full training will be provided.
If you are confident you can take on this role please email your resume to [email protected]
InScope Plumbing Posted 20th January 2021 Full Time | AU$35-AU$45/hour
Inscope Plumbing is a fast growing company based in Warragul. We predominantly work in West Gippsland and the South East suburbs of Melbourne. We take part in all aspects of domestic and small commercial plumbing. We specialise in, but are not limited to new boutique home builds, renovations and drainage plumbing.
We are currently seeking an experienced Qualified Plumber to join our growing team.
Key Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
– Stormwater & Civil Drainage
– Rough-in and fit-off
– Gas installations
– Suspended drains
– Fire services
– Accurately interpreting plans, specifications and scope of works
– Liaise with clients, builders, site supervisors, trades and suppliers
– Report to management/director as required
– Ordering materials
The successful applicant must:
– Hold a current White Card
– Provide their own hand tools
– Be able to work independently and instruct apprentice staff members
– Be competent in completing jobs as per plans and specifications
– Be punctual, reliable and trustworthy
– Posses solid problem solving and time management skills
– Have excellent verbal, written and communication skills
– Have a strong focus on workplace health and safety
On offer is an attractive salary based on experience, a company car, phone, uniform and iPad will be provided. Immediate start available if required.
Warragul RV Centre Posted 18th January 2021 Traineeship
Business Administration TRAINEESHIP
We are seeking a well presented and enthusiastic person to be the part of our team.
Key requirement include:-
– Professional and positive attitude
– Skills in Customer Service
– Self motivated
– Attention to detail
– Ability to prioritise
– Skills in Microsoft Office
– Ability to work in a team environment
On the job training will be provided.
Please hand deliver Resume, including a hand written cover letter to:-
Private & Confidential
Warragul RV Centre
14 Endeavour Street
Warragul VIC 3820 Applications close Friday 29th January, 2021
Jobs in Baw Baw 25/01/2021
Labourer x 5 | Yarragon
Gaffke’s Gardens & Landscaping Posted 25th January 2021 Casual
Gaffke’s currently have 5 growth positions up for grabs, keep reading if you would like to be a part of our awesome team!
If any of the following interests you, or you would like a more detailed job description please send us a dm, we would love to hear from you.
– Perm. Part time unskilled labouring position
– Perm. Part time skilled labouring position (concrete labourer/screed hand/experience in finishing an advantage)
-Perm. Part time domestic cleaning position
Applicants must have current manual drivers licence, a current satisfactory police check and able to provide a clean drug screen Application via Facebook
Truck Driver | Labertouche
Brown’s Transport & Earthworks Pty Ltd Posted 25th January 2021 Casual
We are looking for a truck driver for local and Melbourne deliveries.
Monday to Friday – 40 hours minimum
Starting times vary
Wage negotiable on experience
Onsite training will be provided for the right applicant.
The Successful Applicant will have the following;
– HC Driver’s license
– Forklift license
– Experience driving in Melbourne
– Driver must be able to self-manage.
Gippsland Food and Wine Posted 24th January 2021 Part Time/Full Time
We’re on the hunt for some hard working staff to fill some new vacancies in our very busy Yarragon Cafe and Takeaway.
Previous experience in hospitality (cafe, restaurant or fast food) is preferred but not essential.
We’re looking for individuals who possess a genuine desire to provide our customers with a great experience, be hard working and reliable, flexible to accomodate potential shift changes, and be adaptable to the challenges of working in a very fast paced environment.
Our business hours range from 7am to 5:30pm, 7 days a week. Successful applicants will be expected to be available to work across a range of open & close shifts and weekend work is expected.
If this sounds like something that you, or someone you know, would be suited to we look forward to hearing from you.
One Choice Support Services Posted 20th January 2021 Casual
We need to expand our staff and are looking for qualified Casual Support Workers!
If you have a passion for helping people, and for leading by example we would love to hear from you!
We are looking for people with an industry relevant Certificate IV minimum in Disability, Community Services or other related field.
We will also require:
– a current working with children’s check,
– police check,
– level II first aid and
– a driver’s licence with a reliable car.
As we continue to expand and offer more hours, we would very much like to offer part time contracts eventually.
Jump on board now and help us grow and continue to deliver excellence to the NDIS participants of the Latrobe Valley!
Many Faces Beauty Therapy Clinic Posted 25th January 2021 Casual | $25 – $29.99 per hour
We have a fabulous opportunity for a Beauty Therapist, If you are passionate about performing advanced skin and laser treatments, you are a results driven person and want to give clients life changing results then this may be the perfect opportunity for you to work at Many Faces.
HOURS: Immediate start! MINIMUM 3-4 DAYS – MUST BE AVAILABLE TO WORK SATURDAYS (only half day) AND A LATE NIGHT. (if you cannot work these days please do not apply)
At Many faces we are a growing team and have an amazing vibe and culture. We love to learn, grow and be absolutely amazing at what we do. We’re all motivated, driven and focused and we’re looking for someone who will fit our vibe.
We are looking for longevity and someone who is committed and passionate, with excellent customer service, immaculate presentation and who is serious about results.
– Extensive ongoing training
– Great hourly rate + incredible staff benefits
– No Sunday work or public holiday work
– Surrounded by a supportive, positive and empowering team
– Staff retreats & Award nights
– Diploma in Beauty Therapy.
– Speak fluent English
– Well presented at all times with a warm, friendly nature
– Excellent customer service skills
– Be able to work in a fast paced environment and work within set time limits
– Motivated and able to reach weekly targets and KPI’s
– Eager to learn and expand your skill set
If you think this position is for you, forward your resume through!
Send a cover letter (is a must) and CV to [email protected] or in person 28 Albert Street, Warragul
We’re a small family owned business who designs and manufactures quality garden equipment. We are looking for an enthusiastic, reliable young person to join our manufacturing team in Pakenham. Opportunity to achieve a trade qualification and to learn ‘hands on’ skills. Trial period applies.
– No experience needed (some mig welding an advantage)
– Good communication skills
– Strong work ethic
– Keen to learn a welding trade
– On the job training
– Offer of apprenticeship to successful applicant
– Duties include:
– Welding steel
– Using power tools and machinery
– Cutting steel
– Painting steel
– Bending steel