February 2021 Photo Competition
For many, 2020 started to look better the closer it came to ending.
For me, it became worse, and one of the victims was the Guide to Cardinia Photo Competition.
But it’s 2021. New year. New competition
Cardinia Shire is an amazingly beautiful place, with an incredible diversity of scenery. So, show us – and everyone – your favourite spots and shots. Show us Cardinia Shire as it emerges from lockdown.
A few guidelines
- The photo must be taken within Cardinia Shire
- The photographer should “Like” the Guide to Cardinia Facebook page (nothing new there)
- It runs from the Monday, the 1st of February to Friday, the 26th of February at 7:00 pm.
- Photos must be messaged to the A Guide to Cardinia Facebook page and tagged “February Photo Competition”, along with where they were taken.
- The photograph does not have to be taken in the same month as the competition it is entered in – but each photo can only be entered once.
- Voting will begin from Sunday the 28th of February and end on Sunday the 7th of March at 9:00 pm